Cruising Area of Genie
Exceptional and relentless sailing yacht. One of the first and finest WALLY designs with pure German Frers lines. WALLY Tender, ´The Lamp´ also available for charter with the yacht upon request.
Number of cabins: 3
Cabin configuration: 1 Double, 2 Twin
Number of guests: 6
Wally Tender available upon request
Genie Crew Profile
CAPTAIN - BENJAMIN AUGEREAU - FRENCH
Sail and Work Experience:
- Roles as Deckhand/Skipper/First Mate on various yachts including Transatlantic since 2012
- Partaken in a dozen races including the Voile de St Tropez and RORC Caribbean, completed 2 seasons of solo racing as part of an individual project
- From a family of keen sailors, been around boats since childhood, Offshore racing academy in Guadeloupe where he gained his Master 200 GT
- National Diploma of Aquatic Rescue and Security as well as First aid diploma level 1 and 2 delivered by the French Red Cross.
He speaks: English/French/Spanish
Job description: Responsible for the navigation, safety, the overall running and financial management of the vessel, the crew and the guests. She/he ensures the safe and efficient operation of the yacht at all times, including compliance with all safety procedures and regulations. She/he takes care of adhering to flag regulations, port state and local laws and regulations, and manages the crew to ensure adherence to, and a full understanding of, the vessel policies. She/he provides daily leadership for the crew and encourages teamwork, individual growth and personal attention by delegating duties and supervising all crew tasks.
Education, Licenses and Certificates:
2015-2016 Master 200 Gt, Guadeloupe Grand Large, Guadeloupe
2009 Brevet National de Securite et de Sauvetage Aquatique (BNSSA)
2008-2009 Premiers Secours en Equipe de niveau 1 et 2 (PSE1 et PSE2) de la Croix Rouge Francaise
2006-2009 Baccalaureat, Lycee Hotelier et de Tourisme, Biarritz
Enjoys traveling, kitesurfing, rockclimbing, hiking, snowboarding.
STEWARDESS / COOK - OLIVIA COLSON - BRITISH
Sail and Work Experience:
- Roles as Deckhand/Stewardess/Hostess on M/Y DEEMA, S/Y PERSISTENCE and M/Y TOBCHI
- Diploma in Nutritional Therapy, runs own online Nutritional Therapy business
- Housekeeper/Host in Spain and the Pyrenees
- BSc (hons) degree 2:1 - outdoor and environmental education John Moores University with 2 years experience as a tree surgeon
She speaks: English and basic French
Job description: In charge of the galley and is responsible for all guests and crew meals, assuring a rich variety of food. Estimates food needs, reviews inventory assuring adequate supplies are available, sticking to budget and guest expectations. Carries out food service activities in order to have meals prepared at scheduled times and makes sure she complies with health regulations. Thanks to her/his creativity, she/he develops new recipes and ways of serving food in order to satisfy different guest wishes.
Education, Licenses & Certificates:
- Diploma in Nutritional Therapy
- ITEC Massage Therapy level 3
- Power Boat level 2
- Safety Boat, VHF (short range certificate)
- National Pool Life guard
- Canoe and Kayak 2star
- Emergency First Aid
- Open Water diver
- Rock climbing instructor
- Californian massage therapy
- BSc (hons) degree 2:1 - outdoor and environmental education John Moores University
Hobbies: Nutritional cooking, wholesome living, massage, Rock climbing, running, yoga. I thoroughly enjoy an active outdoor lifestyle and thrive on a busy timetable. Keeping fit and healthy is at the forefront of my interests.
First Mate - Xavier Pellistrandi - French - 1989
Tender driver - Stanislas Sanner - French
Please contact us for full Crew Profiles
Genie does currently not provide a calendar or bookings list. Please inquire for more information.
Genie Rates / weekThe prices shown are for the entire yacht for a week-long (7 nights) charter.
Yacht terms: Plus Expenses
The price includes a professional crew operating your chartered yacht, but all running expenses such as fuel, tax, provisions and any other costs are extra. Calculate between 15-25% for a sailing yacht and 25-35% for a motor yacht on top of the given rate with an APA cash payment made to the ships agent or captain, who will keep an open tap and produce full accounts of all expenditures. Inquire for more information.
Send us an inquiry to get specific pricing for Genie.