Cruising Area of Ghost
Audio/Video and communications – Ghost is fitted with custom A/V and communication equipment including Iridium Satellite communications and,
• PepWave / Rogue Pro Extended CELL/WiFi system – Once connected to Ghost’s router, you have unlimited WiFi access including cellular data connectivity up to 18 miles offshore. This provides Internet continuous internet connectivity on most areas in the Bahamas.
• Satellite based TV – 500+ channels including HBO, Showtime, Cinemax and virtually all other premium cable and sports networks are available onboard.
• 3X 4K QLED TV’s with huge 49” TVs located in the Saloon and Master stateroom each equipped with Apple TV provide personalized access to Ghosts stunning video system.
• A combination of Fusion and Sonos audio equipment provide music through Ghost, including access to your personal audio library. Personal Bluetooth speakers are provided in each cabin for your personal listening pleasure.
No expense has been spared in providing guests aboard Ghost the finest culinary experience. Her commercial-grade galley equipment includes a 1000-degree pizza oven/searing station, Plancha, Solaire infra-red grill, sous vide, and bread maker (there’s nothing like waking to the aromas of fresh baked bread.) Commercial espresso and coffee machines, full size dishwasher, pizza/searing oven, induction cook tops.
• Snorkeling gear – Top-of-the-line Cressi snorkel gear in all sizes (including children’s)
• iRocker Blackfin XL 2-person stand-up paddleboards (2X) (stable enough for water Yoga!)
• Kayak seats (4X) converting the SUPs into Kayaks
• Floating island – 12’ X 9” CoolerZ floating island lounge equipped with canopy and inflatable pillows.
• ZUP board – Beginner to advanced, this board provides a thrilling ski-board experience.
• Fishing gear and tackle – Trolling and casting fishing gear
• Underwater lighting – Ghost is equipped with spectacular custom, one-of-a-kind 120,000 Lumen underwater lighting system.
Custom made Canopy and sun shades – Created in France specifically for Ghost, this shades transforms the forward cockpit into an incredible relaxation area (the perfect spot for sun-setters.) In addition to shelter from the sun, it creates a “wind-tunnel” affect providing a large temperature decrease; amplifying the comforting island breezes. In addition, Ghosts cockpit sun screens adjust to your preference creating a cool relaxing environment.
Ghost carries the lasted generation Thermacell Radius system protecting our guests from shore based mosquitos and no-see-ums. These units are portable and also available for use when dining outside ashore.
Ghost Crew Profile
Captain Andrea Wilson
Captain Andrea; born and raised in Tennessee has been sailing for over 30 years. For the past 12
years, she has served as an ASA certified sailing instructor and Captain of numerous charter sailing
vessels throughout the US, Bahamas and Caribbean. She obtained her USCG Master Captains
license in 2009.
Captain Andrea holds a B.S. degree in Ornamental Horticulture and Landscape Design for the
University of Tennessee. She became an American Sailing Association Certified Instructor in 2007
and was recognized as one of the top instructors in the world by ASA when she was chosen as
Instructor of the year in 2015.
Captain Andrea has been living aboard and cruising the waters of the Bahamas for over 10 years.
She loves sharing her passions and delights in showing her guests the very best the Bahamas have
to offer. From its gin-clear waters teaming with tropical fish and vast array of corals, to the colorful
tropical landscapes and pristine deserted beaches; Captain Andrea creates a safe relaxed
atmosphere to ensure her guest have the adventure of a lifetime.
Chef and First Mate Martin Taylor
Chef Martin was born and raised in Scotland and has been sailing commercially since 2011 serving in a variety of roles including Delivery Captain, Chef and Fleet Manager. Martin has served as Captain and Chef on sailing vessels ranging from 40’ to 100’.
From his early years in Scotland, Martin nurtured an affinity for the sea and marine life. Whether preparing freshly caught snapper or sourcing the very best locally caught fish and shellfish, Chef Martin has a keen understanding of sea-to-table and how to best present the flavors of the islands.
Martin has a strong background in hospitality, a warm and welcoming personality, a classic Scottish brogue and a witty sense of humor.
As your Chef and First Mate, he looks forward to creating and serving a dazzling array of Bahamian and Caribbean flavors for your adventure aboard Ghost.
Angie and Martin look forward to having you on board and showing you all that the beautiful Bahamian waters have to offer.
Ghost CalendarAvailableBookedHold (can be challenged)Unavailable
Ghost Reservations & Port Locations
|Start Date||End Date||Details (Holds can be challenged)|
|Jun 10, 2019||Jul 10, 2019||Unavailable: Marsh Harbour, Bahamas* to Marsh Harbour, Bahamas*|
|Jul 13, 2019||Jul 20, 2019||Booked: Marsh Harbour, Bahamas* to Marsh Harbour, Bahamas*|
|Aug 05, 2019||Aug 10, 2019||Hold: Marsh Harbour, Bahamas* to Marsh Harbour, Bahamas*|
|Aug 12, 2019||Aug 18, 2019||Booked: Marsh Harbour, Bahamas* to Marsh Harbour, Bahamas*|
|Mar 21, 2020||Mar 28, 2020||Booked: Nassau, Bahamas* to Nassau, Bahamas*|
|Nov 14, 2020||Nov 21, 2020||Booked: Nassau, Bahamas* to Nassau, Bahamas*|
Ghost Rates / weekThe prices shown are for the entire yacht for a week-long (7 nights) charter.
Low price: $21,860
High price: $24,860
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax|
Yacht terms: All Inclusive
An all-inclusive charter covers all provisioning and running expenses. This includes a captain and crew that is fully trained and committed to your safety and enjoyment of your trip. A chef will provide the kind of exceptional, personalized meal preparation that you would expect of a five-star restaurant. The listed rate may not include all local taxes, premium beverages or scuba activities. Inquire for more information.
Send us an inquiry to get specific pricing for Ghost.