Cruising Area of March Dragon
March Dragon Specification
Fast Fire Ceramic Pizza Oven
Homemade Ice Cream Maker
Hookah Underwater Snuba
Electric Jet boards
March Dragon Crew Profile
With over 30 years of experience, Pieter is the epitome of what we want in a captain for March Dragon! He is a highly skilled sailor and mechanic with experience in the best and worst of weather conditions. He has an adventurous, kind spirit and speaks English, Dutch, German and French. Our Captain is an avid kite surfer and is PADI scuba certified. Prior to being a private yacht captain, he was sailing and racing around the Northern parts of Europe, the Mediterranean, South Africa, Caribbean waters and has Atlantic crossings under his belt too. When asked what his main goal as a charter captain is, he answered “To ensure guests get from point A to B in a safe way, whilst focusing on an overall fun experience”. You are going to have an amazing time traveling with Pieter and he´s looking forward to tailoring a vacation plan with unique experiences for everyone on board!
Fun Fact: Pieter worked for Tesla in Europe and Australia for six years.
Born and raised in Cape Town, South Africa Janey´s free spirited personality encouraged her to join the yachting industry as a Chef in 2018 and she instantly fell in love with it. Having previously worked in the hospitality and service industry in Cape Town at various events and restaurants, she quickly adapted to the yachting world. Coming from an extremely creative background studying fashion design, makeup artistry, and interior decorating, the art of plating beautiful delicious food fast became an love and true passion for her. Apart from chefing, Janey enjoys spending her time doing outdoor activities such as hiking, running, doing arts and crafts, and working on her travel photography. Her love for animals and her family gives her an extremely loving, caring and kind personality.
March Dragon CalendarAvailableBookedHold (can be challenged)Unavailable
March Dragon Reservations & Port Locations
|Start Date||End Date||Details (Holds can be challenged)|
|Jun 06, 2021||Jun 13, 2021||Booked: Nassau, Bahamas* to Nassau, Bahamas*|
|Jun 14, 2021||Jun 21, 2021||Booked: Nassau, Bahamas* to Nassau, Bahamas*|
|Jun 22, 2021||Jun 28, 2021||Unavailable: Nassau, Bahamas* to Nassau, Bahamas*|
|Jun 29, 2021||Jul 06, 2021||Booked: Nassau, Bahamas* to Nassau, Bahamas*|
|Jul 07, 2021||Jul 14, 2021||Booked: Nassau, Bahamas* to Nassau, Bahamas*|
|Jul 15, 2021||Jul 22, 2021||Booked: Nassau, Bahamas* to Nassau, Bahamas*|
|Jul 24, 2021||Jul 31, 2021||Booked: Nassau, Bahamas* to Nassau, Bahamas*|
|Aug 01, 2021||Aug 08, 2021||Booked: Nassau, Bahamas* to Nassau, Bahamas*|
|Aug 10, 2021||Aug 14, 2021||Booked: Staniel Cay to Staniel Cay|
|Sep 02, 2021||Sep 09, 2021||Booked: Nassau, Bahamas* to Nassau, Bahamas*|
|Oct 08, 2021||Oct 16, 2021||Booked: Nassau, Bahamas* to Nassau, Bahamas*|
|Nov 14, 2021||Nov 19, 2021||Booked: Nassau, Bahamas* to Nassau, Bahamas*|
|Nov 21, 2021||Nov 28, 2021||Booked: Nassau, Bahamas* to Nassau, Bahamas*|
|Dec 09, 2021||Dec 16, 2021||Hold: Nassau, Bahamas* to Nassau, Bahamas*|
|Mar 05, 2022||Mar 12, 2022||Booked: Nassau, Bahamas* to Nassau, Bahamas*|
|Apr 17, 2022||Apr 22, 2022||Booked: Nassau, Bahamas* to Nassau, Bahamas*|
|Jun 24, 2022||Jul 03, 2022||Booked: Nassau, Bahamas* to Nassau, Bahamas*|
March Dragon Rates / weekThe prices shown are for the entire yacht for a week-long (7 nights) charter.
Low price: $15,000
High price: $18,000
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax|
Yacht terms: All Inclusive
An all-inclusive charter covers all provisioning and running expenses. This includes a captain and crew that is fully trained and committed to your safety and enjoyment of your trip. A chef will provide the kind of exceptional, personalized meal preparation that you would expect of a five-star restaurant. The listed rate may not include all local taxes, cruising permits, premium beverages and scuba activities. Inquire for more information.
Send us an inquiry to get specific pricing for March Dragon.
March Dragon Guest Reviews
´Extraordinary trip provided by an extraordinary team!´ - Tripadvisor April 2021 by James O
Extraordinary! The crew, the yacht, the adventure - all exceeded our very high expectations. Stop looking and book this one while you can, you´ll be so glad you did. I almost never write reviews, but for this trip I just had to!
We had a wonderful week with two couples in April, and it literally could not have been better. The captain was extremely safety conscious, personable and an outstanding sailor. The chef delighted us with the variety and quality of cuisine we enjoyed, as well as her true heart for service excellence. Really wonderful to leave these things to such capable and thoughtful people.
And of course the Exuma surroundings were beyond description. Water like glass, healthy fish life, loads of fun activities.
This would be an outstanding choice for a couple, a couple of couples, a few couples or a family. Again, just book it.
´Hard to put into words´ Tripadvisor April 2021 - by chelsearjohnson12
We planned our trip with two other couples who also travel a lot, but none of us had any previous experience on a sailing trip. We were so excited to travel again after 2020, and Fabrizio and Janey were so kind in answering all of our questions before we headed down.
To say this trip exceeded our expectations would be an understatement. I can´t think of a more peaceful way to wake up than to be right on the water. Each day had a new adventure and there was truly an activity for everyone. I don´t think any of us could have anticipated how truly beautiful everything would be.
That said, I think we would have had a great time regardless of where we were thanks to Janey and Fabrizio. Not only were they kind, helpful, and insightful, but they both are truly great human beings. We were all so sad to leave our time with them and my only fear in booking a future charter is that the crew will never match up to these two. I really can´t say enough about both of them and the impact they had on our time there.
This will go down as one of my favorite trips we´ve ever taken and I can´t wait to do it again!
´Amazing experience!´ - Tripadvisor April 2021 by Lauren S
March Dragon was the trip of a lifetime! The crew (Fabrizio and Janey) made everything perfect and were super accommodating. Beds were very comfortable too. Blue waters, sharks, pigs, snorkeling and wonderful food/drinks.
´Exumas dream trip!´ - Tripadvisor March 2021 by Crystal C
From start to finish every detail was cared for meticulously. March dragon is a beautiful vessel and well equipped with lots of toys for fun! Chef provided excellent meals according to our preferences that were inventive and creative as well. We were able to experience many of the bucket list items the Exuma‘s offers. I can’t say enough about how amazing this trip is and I will be booking again for sure!!
´Girls Trip!´ - Tripadvisor March 2021 by Thao T
A diverse group of girls with intertwined lives getting together to celebrate wonderful friendship.
To start, writing this review for The March Dragon Charter is honestly an understatement to its maximum. I don’t know if I can even rave about it enough because it deserves so much more praise than humanly possible.
It was so wonderful, I am going to have to break this up with every single possible facet that was meticulously planned for anyone to have the most perfect get away ♥️
Let’s start with the Crew
- Janey is the chef on board and let me tell you, this woman will feed you in all the right ways. Not only is she mindful of what you need the ENTIRE time from food to drinks to overall comfort, she is just so creative and welcoming to feedback and just eager to create the most all encompassing pampered experience you want during the charter. She caters to everything and is prepared beforehand with your preferences! I mean, how much better can it get? And I haven’t even gotten to the adventure part!!! Mouth watering Meals ranging from sea to land. Cocktails that will quench your thirst from all of the gasping you’ll be doing watching the horizon everyday from this magnificent catamaran.
She was always smiling and always present to make sure you couldn’t even feel like you had to look for something.
- Matt was the captain that made sure we got to experience everything our hearts desired. He was so kind and knowledgeable on all things sailing. For all of you who get a little scared of sailing, I wasn’t worried even the tiniest bit from the moment we all said hello. He made sure we got to do every single adventurous and relaxing thing we dreamt of before this trip. He navigated perfectly through all weather conditions and still made time to cater to anything else we would need on the boat! It’s like this two man crew didn’t sleep because we sure didn’t from all of the fun we were having!
For all of your curious minds on what this charter has to offer, here are some ♥️HIGHLIGHTS♥️
- We anchored in Highborn the first day and this two person crew welcomed us with flutes of champagne and their lovely personalities.
- We went to Saddle Cay to enjoy the endless blue waters near an abandoned pirate bar. We Basked in the sun and swam through the waters. The boat is fully stocked with games to play and water sports that will fulfill all of your daring needs. There is Tubing, Kymera Boards, paddle boards, and not to mention the goggles, flippers, wet suits, and so much more that were ready on the boat so you wouldn’t have to bring your own!
- We continued onto Waderick Wells Cay to see the skeleton of a large sperm whale and got educated on the importance of keeping our waters clean to avoid harming the ocean’s magnificent creatures ♥️
- Then it was off to Compass Cay to swim with nurse sharks! And what an unforgettable experience that was!
- We got to stargaze at night and my goodness, the sight was something more magical than I could have ever imagined
- They then took us to Big Major Cay to see the famous and adorable swimming pigs! They were so cute and just had babies!! We got to feed them and hang out with them next to those crystal clear waters and then it was off to Great Guana Cay for lunch on land at Lorraines. It had the most amazing deep fried conch that is a must try! Of course it was recommended by Janey so we knew it would be delicious.
- Our last adventure on the waters was to Thunderball Grotto which if you’re a James Bond fan, you’ll get to swim where some of it was filmed! The snorkels, flippers, and wet suits were all provided and we swam right into the caves. Talk about feeling like a real mermaid swimming with the beautiful fish all around us!
- Finally, we docked at Staniel Cay and spent our last night there. We had dinner at the Staniel Cay Yacht Club and there is a bar attached where we played pool, talked with the locals, had drinks, danced and just enjoyed the atmosphere that the island had to offer ♥️
Overall, this experience was just breath taking. It made me want to live my life on the waters! And not any charter can make you feel that way. March Dragon and it’s crew is definitely the most fantastic charter there is and you don’t want to miss your chance to book this with your friends and family♥️
´Trip of a lifetime!´ - Tripadvisor March 2021 by Theus34436
This trip was beyond spectacular. We sailed on the March Dragon for six days and five nights and I can’t say enough good things about this adventure. We went swimming with nurse sharks and got to pet pigs on the beach. We went snorkeling in a grotto, tubing, paddle boarding and all the water sports our hearts desired. Onboard the Dragon we were treated like royalty. The food was amazing and the cocktails fabulous! The crew onboard were extraordinary hosts. Five stars seems insufficient.