Cruising Area of Entrepreneur
WiFi :Pepwave or Alive for Bahamas
Entrepreneur´s interior layout sleeps up to 8 guests in 4 staterooms, including a full beam master suite with King berth, a Queen VIP stateroom, one double and one twin.
30´ Intrepid 2X Yamahas 300hp
2 x 3 person waverunners EX Deluxe - 2018
4 x Inflatable Paddleboards
RAVE Splash Zone Plus (includes trampoline, 7´ slide and 10´ balancing log)
3-person towable tube
Beach Equipment (Chairs & Umbrella)
Floating T Dock/ Jet Ski Dock / Swim Platform
Entrepreneur Crew Profile
CAPTAIN: Pancho Jimenez (US)
- Previous Yachts: 85´ MY Reflections / 82´ MY DIVA
- BIO/ Having grown up in the Florida Keys, Pancho truly has a natural affinity to the sea and it runs in the family with his brother being a successful sportfishing Captain. Even when not enjoying or working on the water, he has been an outdoors man whether camping, biking or running a shop that caters to these sports. Some of his first years as Mate and then Captain were aboard S/V Pirate Lady spearheading Black Beard dive charter operations in the Bahamas for 5 years. Aside from being very hands on both in the engine room and at the helm, Pancho is a true intellectual and he may even surprise guests with his famous ceviche of fresh catch! His diversity offers any yacht program personalized, relaxed yet professional charter experience to all guests. He holds a 200T license and is an avid diver for those who may decide to rendezvous and take some of his expertise along.
MATE / ENGINEER: Christian Fruin (American)
- Previous Yachts / First Home / Alchemist
- Waters Cruised / The Caribbean / The Pacific / The Virgin Islands/ The Florida Keys / The Bahamas
- BIO / Christian is a second-generation mariner who spent his childhood and adult life on the water. Living in South Florida he spent most of his time skateboarding, fishing, and diving. After working on dive boats and fishing throughout high school Christian started working as a ramp agent at FedEx loading cargo planes. After a few years in Nashville he decided to move back to the warmth of south Florida and began tournament fishing / working on various sport fishing boats. Shortly after he discovered yachting and knew it was a great opportunity for him. With his past experiences and knowledge about the ocean Christian is ready to help you enjoy your experience aboard to the fullest!
- Licenses/Certificates / OUPV 6 Pack, STCW 95, PADI Advanced Open Water
- Education / High School Diploma
- Languages / English
- Hobbies / Skateboarding / Surfing / Fishing / Diving / Lobstering / Hunting / Wakeboarding / Skurfing / Travel / Photography / Fine Foods / Engineering / Mechanics
STEWARDESS / TBC (Freelance)
CHEF/ Nelson Cartagena (American) *freelance
- Previous Yachts / Keiki Kei / Andiamo / My Lady
- Waters Cruised / United States / Bahamas / Caribbean / BVI’s / Pacific / Gulf
- BIO / Originally from Queens New York. Upon graduating from high school, Nelson enlisted in the US Army where he served 6 years of active duty service decided. After leaving the service, Nelson attended the University of Central Florida where he studied finance and completed his degree. Finding that he HATED every minute of studying finance Nelson decided to make a change and enroll in Culinary school to follow his passion for cooking. The journey has taken him to several interesting locations around the world. Nelson has been on motor yachts as a Temp. Chef for 4 years after having spent a year as a full time Chef in the Leeward and Windward islands. Currently Nelson lives in Long Island, New York where in his spare time he flips houses and cooks for a living.
- Licenses/Certificates / PADI open water / ACF certified Executive Chef / USCG Maritime Captain / SCTW 01
- Education / BA Culinary Arts / BA Finance
- Languages / English / Spanish
- Hobbies / Fishing / Boating / Diving / Working out / Spending time with loved ones / Traveling
Note: This is the Owner’s chosen crew. Under the USCG Bareboat terms, the Charterer has the option to hire the same crew or other crew pending approval by flag and insurance.
Entrepreneur CalendarAvailableBookedHold (can be challenged)Unavailable
Entrepreneur Reservations & Port Locations
|Start Date||End Date||Details (Holds can be challenged)|
|Apr 03, 2020||Apr 10, 2020||Booked: Naples, FL to Naples, FL|
Entrepreneur Rates / weekThe prices shown are for the entire yacht for a week-long (7 nights) charter.
Low price: $42,500
High price: $45,000
The high and low prices of this yacht depend on both the number of guests and the traveling season. Send us an inquiry for exact pricing.
Yacht terms: Plus Expenses
The price includes a professional crew operating your chartered yacht, but all running expenses such as fuel, tax, provisions and any other costs are extra. Calculate between 15-25% for a sailing yacht and 25-35% for a motor yacht on top of the given rate with an APA cash payment made to the ships agent or captain, who will keep an open tap and produce full accounts of all expenditures. Inquire for more information.
Send us an inquiry to get specific pricing for Entrepreneur.