Cruising Area of Whispers II
Whispers II Description
Swift and elegant in her design, luxury sailing catamaran WHISPERS II offers guests a first class sailing holiday in the British Virgin Islands. With stylish open living areas, plenty of deck space for lounging in the sun, and exceptional amenities, this superb 56’ newest model of Lagoon from CNB Bordeaux is a perfect choice for those who value modern sophistication.
Charter yacht WHISPERS II is a guarantee of a relaxing yachting getaway in the most beautiful of surroundings. Her contemporary interior is designed with pure elegance and comfort in mind. The salon with panoramic windows allowing natural light to flood through, comfortable furnishing and spacious seating area is a perfect place for indoor relaxation. Up to 8 guests can be comfortably accommodated in four elegantly-designed double ensuite cabins.
Deck areas of WHISPERS II offer a variety of options for outdoor activities – from soaking up the sun on the flybridge, enjoying alfresco meals on the aft deck to lounging on the forward trampolines. Moreover, enthusiasts of water sports will highly appreciate a wide assortment of toys which includes kayaks, donuts, and snorkeling and fishing gear.
With a professional crew of two whose highest priority is providing guests with an unforgettable charter experience, WHISPERS II offers a heavenly sailing holiday in superb comfort and style.
1 x Caribe 4,2 MT 50 HP Dinghy
2 x Paddle Boards
2 x Kayaks
1 x wakeboard
Whispers II Crew Profile
Captain: Tim Johnson
Chef/First Mate: Nikki Camp
Tim & Nikki started in the industry 7 years ago, and have worked together as a couple since their
first year. Both coming from keen sailing families on the eastern coast of England, sailing has always
been the shared life-long passion. After spending 3 seasons in the busy flotilla world of the Greek
Ionian islands, they left for Palma De Majorca in Spain to engage in Superyachts. This ultimately led
them to luxury catamaran charters in the Caribbean, including Guadeloupe, Antigua, Saint Martin
and the British Virgin Islands. Gaining an extensive knowledge of the BVI under an incredibly busy
schedule, averaging 32 charters a year with 10 guests, Tim & Nicola found themselves at home.
Gaining a History degree before entering the sailing world fed Tim’s passion for the subject, and
guests have always enjoyed his detailed knowledge of the local area. Being an RYA Oceanmaster,
PADI Divemaster, former dinghy instructor, kayaker, and amateur surfer; water sports and being on
the sea is something vital to Tim. Beginning working as an engineer gave Tim an extensive
mechanical background, which left him as first point of call for many of his previous colleagues.
Nikki is a qualified chef from the esteemed Ashburton’s culinary school, with having an in depth
personal understanding of food allergies, Nikki has developed a speciality in catering for the wide
ranging dietary requirements that are becoming more commonplace. Nikki enjoys amateur surfing,
sketching, and making jewellery.
Whispers II CalendarAvailableBookedHold (can be challenged)Unavailable
Whispers II Reservations & Port Locations
|Start Date||End Date||Details (Holds can be challenged)|
|Jun 30, 2019||Jul 06, 2019||Booked: Nassau, Bahamas* to Nassau, Bahamas*|
|Jul 24, 2019||Jul 31, 2019||Hold: Nassau, Bahamas* to Nassau, Bahamas*|
|Aug 03, 2019||Aug 16, 2019||Booked: Nassau, Bahamas* to Nassau, Bahamas*|
|Dec 27, 2019||Jan 03, 2020||Booked: Tortola, Nanny Cay, BVI to Tortola, Nanny Cay, BVI|
Whispers II Rates / weekThe prices shown are for the entire yacht for a week-long (7 nights) charter.
Low price: $20,000
High price: $28,000
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax|
Yacht terms: All Inclusive
An all-inclusive charter covers all provisioning and running expenses. This includes a captain and crew that is fully trained and committed to your safety and enjoyment of your trip. A chef will provide the kind of exceptional, personalized meal preparation that you would expect of a five-star restaurant. The listed rate may not include all local taxes, premium beverages or scuba activities. Inquire for more information.
Send us an inquiry to get specific pricing for Whispers II.
Whispers II Guest Reviews
1. Thank you Noel and Patricia for an incredible experience! You’re a warm and welcoming and accommodating. We would love to travel with you again in the near future. PS. Patricia, you are an amazing cook!
2. Patricia and Noel, for my first boat vacation you two made it amazing for us. Patricias cooking is out of this world and the TRES LECHES cake made my birthday amazing. I couldn’t have asked for a better birthday. I can’t wait for our next vacation together.
3. Captain Frenchie and Patricia, even though you are my first crew experience, you are for sure my all time favourite. You guys made me feel at home and sad to go back to New York. Patricia, your minipancakes, tres leches cake, and everything else was FANTASTIC! I will miss eating snacks on the floor with you guys.
4. Patricia & Noel, living on WHISPERS II with you as the crew has been unforgetable experience! From sailing to cooking, to sitting on the floor and eating snacks and pirating, this has been my most favourite vacation, and you two are to thank for this experience. Next boatin vacation you two HAVE to be our crew!
5. Patricia & Noel, this was my first boat experience, I could not have asked for a better crew. You made mine and my families experience amazing. We look forward to seeing you two next year. We had the best vacation ever and you were the once that made it so amazing.
6. I can’t wait to traver islands with you two again! I will be friending you on facebook so we can stay in contact!
7. Dear Patricia and Noel. Thank you so much for making our family vacation so fantastic. You two are extremely great hosts. We loved every minute of this trip and will always come back to any boat you are on. We loved our vacation and your attention to making sure we had the best time ever. Patricia you cook like a spinish goddess. Till next time...
8. Patricia and Noel, we have taken this trip four times on different boats with different captains and crews. Sailing with you two was far and away the very best experience we have ever had. Our week with you was perfect in every way! Your gracious hospitality and attention to every detail exceeded our expectations in every way. The kids especially loved using Patricia’s personal wakeboard on several occasions. I think we introduced Noel to the fun of wakeboarding without the boots. We truly appreciated you inviting our friends over on New Years Eve. That was a real treat for all 13 of us. Patricia, your food is outstanding!!! We loved all of it. Thank you for everything!!