Atumavu has the ideal layout for anyone looking for more outdoor living space as she comes equipped with a flybridge that includes a lounge area, table, sunbed and optional exterior speakers and shade awning. Access is provided by floating stairs leading up from the aft cockpit. An important distinction compared to similar sailboat flybridge configurations is that while under sail, guests can move about the flybridge with ample headroom and never worry about interference from the boom. The entire styling of Atumavu will provide you with a stylish, spacious and luxury charter experience.
Cruising Area of Atumavu
1 master cabin with queen berth, lounge area and en-suite bath, electric toilet and a shower.
2 x queen cabins each with en-suite bath with electric toilet and showers.
Salon has lounge area, galley, nav station, formal dining area and door opening to front cockpit as well as aft deck. Salon can be opened with beautiful natural breeze and is also fully air conditioned for guests comfort.
Top fly-bridge lounge area with 360 degree view, table, sunbed and lounge area with table.
Yacht offers rendezvous diving only
- Electrical power: 1000AH lithium batteries, 1750W solar panels, 8KW generator and sterling power with 120A alternators on each engine. Additional plugs throughout the vessel and outside for 220V and 12V.
- Split air conditioning controlled within each cabin.
- Forward sun deck is cushioned with sun cushions loungers with additional sun loungers on the top sun deck
- Fully equipped galley with dish washer, ice maker and Delonghi coffee machine, gas oven and additional microwave/oven, 5 fridges (The standard Fridge and freezer Vitifrigo in the galley plus the aft cockpit fridge plus two further Domestic fridge/freezers.
- Full sound system with separate zones, galley, rear cockpit, front cockpit and upper sundeck with controls in each area.
- Highfield 3.8M dinghy with 25HP Yamaha with consul steering
- Aft dingy/swimming platform
- Underwater lighting
- Remote control lighting to enable the aft lights to be turned on and off when leaving the boat
- Modified hand rails down to the sugar scoops to allow people to stand when boarding from/to the dinghy. Additional grab rails around the exterior for guests to hold
Atumavu Crew Profile
Please inquire for further crew details.
Atumavu CalendarAvailableBookedHold (can be challenged)Unavailable
Atumavu Reservations & Port Locations
|Start Date||End Date||Details (Holds can be challenged)|
|Dec 26, 2022||Feb 26, 2023||Unavailable: Martinique, West Indies* to Tortola - Nanny Cay|
|Apr 03, 2023||Apr 22, 2023||Unavailable: Tortola - Nanny Cay to Tortola - Nanny Cay|
|May 14, 2023||Jan 01, 2024||Unavailable: Tortola - Nanny Cay to Tortola - Nanny Cay|
Atumavu Rates / weekThe prices shown are for the entire yacht for a week-long (7 nights) charter.
Low price: $22,000
High price: $25,000
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax|
Yacht terms: All Inclusive*
*Cruising Permits, Fees, and Taxes to be paid by the Charterer upon entry to Cruising Grounds or Ports for all locations. Please inquire about rates and customary fees.
An all-inclusive charter covers all provisioning and running expenses. This includes a captain and crew that is fully trained and committed to your safety and enjoyment of your trip. A chef will provide the kind of exceptional, personalized meal preparation that you would expect of a five-star restaurant. The listed rate may not include all local taxes, cruising permits, premium beverages and scuba activities. Inquire for more information.
Send us an inquiry to get specific pricing for Atumavu.