Atumavu has the ideal layout for anyone looking for more outdoor living space as she comes equipped with a flybridge that includes a lounge area, table, sunbed and optional exterior speakers and shade awning. Access is provided by floating stairs leading up from the aft cockpit. The entire styling of Atumavu will provide you with a stylish, spacious and luxury charter experience boasting a spacious and luxury design both interior and exterior.
Cruising Area of Atumavu
1 master cabin with queen berth, lounge area and en-suite bath, electric toilet and a shower.
2 x queen cabins each with en-suite bath with electric toilet and showers.
Salon has lounge area, galley, nav station, formal dining area and door opening to front cockpit as well as aft deck. Salon can be opened with beautiful natural breeze and is also fully air conditioned for guests comfort.
Top fly-bridge lounge area with 360 degree view, table, sunbed and lounge area with table.
Yacht offers rendezvous diving only
- Electrical power: 1000AH lithium batteries, 1750W solar panels, 8KW generator and sterling power with 120A alternators on each engine. Additional plugs throughout the vessel and outside for 220V and 12V.
- Split air conditioning controlled within each cabin.
- Forward sun deck is cushioned with sun cushions loungers with additional sun loungers on the top sun deck
- Fully equipped galley with dish washer, ice maker and Delonghi coffee machine, gas oven and additional microwave/oven, 5 fridges (The standard Fridge and freezer Vitifrigo in the galley plus the aft cockpit fridge plus two further Domestic fridge/freezers.
- Full sound system with separate zones, galley, rear cockpit, front cockpit and upper sundeck with controls in each area.
- Highfield 3.8M dinghy with 25HP Yamaha with consul steering
- Aft dingy/swimming platform
- Underwater lighting
- Remote control lighting to enable the aft lights to be turned on and off when leaving the boat
- Modified hand rails down to the sugar scoops to allow people to stand when boarding from/to the dinghy. Additional grab rails around the exterior for guests to hold
Atumavu Crew Profile
Meet the crew for the Mediterranean 2023 summer season!
Captain Axel and Chef Olympe
Captain Axel was born in Corsica and spent his childhood by the water. Axel began his professional life underwater, first as a commercial diver, and has been working as a captain for seven years now. His passions and interests have led him to scientific vessels, coral fishing, and numerous natural parks. Axel now works as a team with his partner on charter catamarans. Together, they have traveled through the Caribbean and the Mediterranean, from the French Riviera to the Balkans, passing through Corsica and Sardinia.
Chef Olympe grew up in the south of France. Quickly passionate about the cuisine of her region, Olympe worked for several years in gourmet restaurants while keeping one foot close to the water. It was only after meeting Axel that Olympe chose to practice her profession on the water. Olympe has lived in Majorca, Latin America, and Asia to combine the simplicity of homemade cuisine with fresh ingredients and flavors from around the world.
Olympe and Axel have their own personal map of the most beautiful spots to discover both on land and at sea! They look forward to welcoming you onboard and creating unforgettable memories with you!
Atumavu CalendarAvailableBookedHold (can be challenged)Unavailable
Atumavu Reservations & Port Locations
|Start Date||End Date||Details (Holds can be challenged)|
|Aug 21, 2023||Jan 01, 2025||Unavailable: Corsica, France to Corsica, France|
Atumavu Rates / weekThe prices shown are for the entire yacht for a week-long (7 nights) charter. Inquire for lowest rate.
Low price: €20,000
High price: €26,000
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax|
Yacht terms: All Inclusive
An all-inclusive charter covers all provisioning and running expenses. This includes a captain and crew that is fully trained and committed to your safety and enjoyment of your trip. A chef will provide the kind of exceptional, personalized meal preparation that you would expect of a five-star restaurant. The listed rate may not include all local taxes, cruising permits, premium beverages and scuba activities. Inquire for more information.
ADDITIONAL RATE DETAILS
CHARTER RATE: 1-6 guest: 20,000EUR + 30% APA + 20% FRENCH VAT (22% ITALIAN VAT to be applied to pickups in Sardinia)
AVAILABILITY: Atumavu does not operate on a Sat-Sat basis
MINIMUM NIGHTS: 5
LESS THAN 7 NIGHT CHARTER RATES: For 6-night charters, divide the weekly rate by 7 nights X 6 nights. For 5 nights or less, divide the weekly rate by 6 nights X number of nights.
HALF-BOARD OPTION: $100 discount per person
Includes 7 breakfasts, 4 lunches, & 3 dinners, all other meals to be eaten ashore at the client´s expense.
LOCAL FARE OPTION: $75 discount per person
Includes 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches & 6 dinners, all other meals to be eaten ashore at client´s expense.
$100 discount per child
SLEEP ABOARD: 1/2 the daily rate. Dinner ashore at the client´s expense. Includes boarding after 4 pm, welcome cocktail, breakfast the next morning, and early start.
GUEST MAX PAX: 6
XMAS: Flat rate of $31,000 for 2-6 guests and a 7-night minimum Must end no later than Dec 26th.
NEW YEARS: Flat rate of $33,000 for 2-6 guests and a 7-night minimum. Must begin no sooner than Dec 27th.
48-hour turn arounds required - inquire for 24-hour turns
ALL-INCLUSIVE RATE INCLUDES:
• Meals & Beverages onboard
• Mooring fees
• Private Yacht & Service of the crew (captain, chef/mate)
• Accommodation in private air-conditioned cabins each with an ensuite bathroom bedding, towels, and beach towels.
• Snorkel gear
ALL-INCLUSIVE RATE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• BVI cruising permits, customs fees, and taxes - to be paid by the Charterer at prior to embarking on vessel.
• Special provisioning requests (inquire for further details)
• Cancellation insurance and private insurance
• Airport transfers to/from yacht base
• Personal Expenses