Cruising Area of Smart Spirit
Smart Spirit Specification
Smart Spirit Crew Profile
Please inquire for further crew details.
Smart Spirit Calendar
Smart Spirit does currently not provide a calendar or bookings list. Please inquire for more information.
Smart Spirit Rates / weekThe prices shown are for the entire yacht for a week-long (7 nights) charter.
Low price: €15,000
High price: €21,400
The high and low prices of this yacht depend on both the number of guests and the traveling season. Send us an inquiry for exact pricing.
Yacht terms: Plus Expenses
The price includes a professional crew operating your chartered yacht, but all running expenses such as fuel, tax, provisions and any other costs are extra. Calculate between 15-25% for a sailing yacht and 25-35% for a motor yacht on top of the given rate with an APA cash payment made to the ships agent or captain, who will keep an open tap and produce full accounts of all expenditures. Unused APA money will be refunded. Inquire for more information.
ADDITIONAL RATE DETAILS
Hop onboard one of the safest and most beautifully designed gulets sailing the Adriatic sea.
Smart Spirit is a RINA-classified yacht - the most recognized standard of safety in the yachting world and provides benchmarks above industry standards for a boat´s seaworthiness and overall safety. Smart Spirit was cruising around the Mediterranean including a few trips across the Atlantic before arriving at the Adriatic. She can accommodate up to 8 guests in 4 beautifully designed cabins with en suite bathrooms.
The generous aft deck features a dining table, ideal for a sunrise breakfast and al fresco dinners. The square-shaped sofa is the most popular gathering space on the aft deck. Here, the guests can enjoy a 360 view of the surrounding islands and turquoise water. The fully shaded sun deck area fitted with sunbeds is ideal for sunbathing, reading a book, or simply enjoying the passing scenery. All 4 cabins are tastefully decorated and completely serviced, providing full comfort to the guests.
While anchored, the guests can enjoy Smart Spirit´s wide selection of exciting water toys. For the adventurous ones, there is a jet ski, a wakeboard, waterskis, a paddleboard, and a kayak to choose from. For exploring the rich and beautiful aquatic world, there is also snorkeling gear and fishing equipment. In case of bad weather, the guests can play board games and a PlayStation is available inside.
Beautiful woodwork and attention to detail thorough the gulet gives a feeling of luxury and warmth. Exploring the Dalmatian islands onboard this beauty will definitely make your summer vacation something that you will remember for the rest of your life.
SEASON A (22.04.-27.05.2023): 16,300 €
SEASON B (27.05.-10.06.2023): 17,400 €
SEASON C (10.06.-01.07.2023): 18,500 €
SEASON D (01.07.-22.07.2023): 19,700 €
SEASON E (22.07.-19.08.2023): 21,400 €
SEASON F (19.08.-26.08.2023): 19,700 €
SEASON G (26.08.-09.09.2023): 18,500 €
SEASON H (09.09.-30.09.2023): 17,400 €
SEASON I (30.09.-21.10.2023): 15,000 €
INCLUDED IN THE CHARTER PRICE:
• AGENCY SUPPORT: a complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey
• SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of 8 guests sleeping in 4 cabins
• FUEL FOR CRUISING (4 hours/day)
• CREW: 4 crew members
• AIR CONDITIONING: unlimited hours/day
• LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
• SNACKS: 5 o´clock tea and snacks, welcome drinks on embarkation day
• HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch): 440 €/person/week
• FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, and dinner): 650 €/person/week
• EXTRA MEAL (three courses): 85 €/person/meal
• CHILDREN DISCOUNTS: till 6 years free of charge, from 6-12 years 50% discount
• ALL-INCLUSIVE DRINKS PACKAGE: 250 €/person/week (Croatian wines and beers, soft and mineral drinks)
• ALL-INCLUSIVE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINKS: 160 €/person/week (local domestic non-alcoholic drinks, water, carbonated drinks, juices)
PORT AND TOURIST TAXES:
• Port fees, anchorages, and Tourist taxes are to be paid on spot (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is 1.300 Euro / week). In the case of the large consumption of water or fuel during the cruise yacht should go to the port to refill.
• Smart Spirit has water skiing and tube ride which is charged for the fuel used according to clients usage. Jet ski is charged 200 €/hour (fuel included) according to clients usage.