Princess L Description
“PRINCESS L” was delivered in 2006 by MAIORA, built with GRP hull and superstructure, and was fully refitted in 2018. She sleeps up to 12 guests in 5 spacious cabins, 4 on the lower deck including 1 Master Suite, 1 VIP Cabin and 2 Twin Cabins with one pullman berth each and 1 VIP Cabin on the main deck. She features impressive exterior decks for sunbathing and a huge aft deck dining area to enjoy sunny lunches or evening cocktails onboard. Her impressive leisure and entertainment facilities make her the ideal charter yacht for socializing and entertaining with family and friends. Her amazing crew of six will warmly welcome and take care of the guests onboard, making each stay an unforgettable experience.
Cruising Area of Princess L
- 1 Master Suite on the lower deck (20 m2) / bed dimensions 1,95m x 1,80m (thickness of mattress 18,5 cm)
- 1 VIP Cabin on the main deck (15 m2) / bed dimensions 1,90m x 1,64m (thickness of mattress 18 cm)
- 1 VIP Cabin on the lower deck (15 m2) / bed dimensions 1,95m x 1,80m (thickness of mattress 18 cm)
- 2 Twin Cabins on the lower deck with one pullman berth each (S: 5,5 m2 / P: 4,5 m2) / single beds dimensions 1,88m x 0,85m (thickness of mattress 18 cm), pullman beds dimensions 1,65m x 0,62m (thickness of mattress 13 cm)
All cabins with en-suite facilities.
• 1 Tender ZAR ZF3 (7 pax)
• 1 Jet Ski Spark Sea Doo 2023 (2 pax)
• 2 x Sea bobs F55
• 1 x Canoe EXO BAY 1
• 1 x Jobe Binar Towable (3 pax)
• 1 x Inflatable banana (3 pax)
Princess L Crew Profile
Captain: Konstantinos Fraggistas
Konstantinos was born in 1985 in Lamia but raised in Piraeus, Greece. Because of his great love for the sea he joined the Merchant Marine Academy from where he graduated with a Captain Class A Certificate, he then went on to acquire a Masters of passengers and cargo ship unlimited gross tonnage. His career started at cargo ships where he developed both his seamanship and his character. He later turned to the Yachting Industry where he has been working for the past 7 years. He strives for the safety and pleasure of his passengers and the proper maintenance of each boat.
Chef: John Kypriotis
Chef John was born in 1976 in Athens and in early 90s graduated from the School of Tourism in Thessaloniki. As he originates from a country where food is a cultural thing, he decided to get involved professionally with cooking and become a successful chef. He has worked as a chef in restaurants and hotels in Santorini, Mykonos and Paros and lived and worked for one year in Switzerland. The last six years he works in the yachting industry and the last five onboard Princess L. His target has always been the experience within the whole spectrum of contemporary Greek and Mediterranean cuisine. He will take impeccable care of the guests by preparing the exact menus they have in mind. He speaks Greek and English
Chief Engineer: Lamproulis Christos
Christos was born in 1979 in Athens. He graduated from Hellenic Marine Academy Engineering In 2005. Before joining the yachting industry he was working onboard at tanker Ships, as technician at ship repairs and spare parts, and 12 wears at Celebrity and TUI Cruise Industry as 2nd and 1st Engineer. He is polite and willing to offer assistance with deck activities and can help with all water sports onboard. He speaks Greek and English.
Chief Stewardess: Dimitra Papadopoulou
Dimitra is 38 years old and was born in Preveza of Greece. She started working in 2018 as a stewardess and deckhand in multiple private and commercial yachts in Greece. She decided to enter the yacht industry and provide the customers her excellent services, as she is coming from a family of seamen, and she loves the sea. Her passionate attitude and love of her job will make you feel comfortable since you embark in PRINCESS L. Her knowledge and professionalism will create you the greatest memories of vacation on board! Trust her abilities and enjoy your stay on board M/Y PRINCESS L!
Stewardess: Kseniya Lazarenko
Kseniya was born in 1991 and graduated from high school in 2009. She worked as a waitress and has a great knowledge of wines and cocktails. She enjoys working in a team and is polite and friendly with everyone. Kseniya is extremely organized and pays great attention to detail and housekeeping of the yacht. She chose the yachting experience because she is passionate about the sea and loves working on it. She also likes to serve each client and take care of their needs on M/Y PRINCESS L in the best way possible. Kseniya speaks Greek, English and Russian.
Deckhand: Phivos Vamvakaris
Phivos is twenty-two years old, born in Athens and raised in Ancient Epidaurus, a small seaside village.
He was drawn to the sea from a young age, starting with sailing for five years, afterwards helping local fishermen and for the last three years working as a crew member on yachts.
In his spare time, he enjoys snorkeling, fishing and diving. As a person who strives for progress, he aims to become a Captain one day. He is very polite and helpful with the guests in order to create an unforgettable experience for them.
Princess L Calendar
Princess L does currently not provide a calendar or bookings list. Please inquire for more information.
Princess L Rates / weekThe prices shown are for the entire yacht for a week-long (7 nights) charter.
Low price: €70,000
High price: €78,000
The high and low prices of this yacht depend on both the number of guests and the traveling season. Send us an inquiry for exact pricing.
Yacht terms: Plus Expenses
The price includes a professional crew operating your chartered yacht, but all running expenses such as fuel, tax, provisions and any other costs are extra. Calculate between 15-25% for a sailing yacht and 25-35% for a motor yacht on top of the given rate with an APA cash payment made to the ships agent or captain, who will keep an open tap and produce full accounts of all expenditures. Unused APA money will be refunded. Inquire for more information.
ADDITIONAL RATE DETAILS
High Season Rate (July & August): 78,000 EUR / Week + VAT + Expenses
Low Season Rate (Rest months): 70,000 EUR / Week + VAT + Expenses
V.A.T 12% (subject to change without prior notice) & APA 40% of the charter fee not included in the rates.
Princess L Guest Reviews
1. Thanks for everything, it was a beautiful trip, the crew was excellent, especially Maria. She is the best. We had a great time.
2. Best crew ever, thank you for everything. We had a great time. We wish you all the
3. This was an incredible trip. The crew is fantastic and very friendly. Thank you and we
wish you all the best.
4. Excelente tripuzation , buen barco, fantastico viaje.
Tasos, Maria, Mikail, Mike, Spiros, John Muchas gracias a todos.
5. I’ve done this trip twice now... I have no words to describe how amazing it was and all because of the crew. Leaving a crew is so hard and if it were up to me, I’d stay here forever. Love you all and thank you so much for everything you’ve done for me and my family. You guys are the best!!!
6. Thank you for everything you’ve done to us and you are so nice to me and my family.
7. This crew is absolutely fantastic! Tasos was wonderful and make everything easy and
fun! We will recommend Tasos and his crew to all our friends and family. This was the best boat trip ever!
8. Best crew ever!! Thank you for everything! We’ll always take you in our hearts.
9. Thank you for everything you guys did for us! The trip was unforgettable. Thank you captain, Mikhali, Maria, Mike, Spiros and of course Chef! You guys made this trip one of the best trips for me and my family. You are all wonderful!!
10. Thank you all for all the good times we spent with you. God bless you.
11. Thanks for everything!!
12. From all of the trips I made with my family, this was the best one! Besides the
country, the boat, the landscapes, you guys played a huge part on everything. Tasos, the best captain your energy is everything! Jani, THE BEST COOK! Your food is AMAZING and you’re so kind and loved. Maria, thank you for everything, you are so nice and always willing to help us at anytime. Michael, Mike, Spiro you guys are always in a good humor and so kind to me! I really hope to see you guys soon! Love you.
13. This was the best trip ever, with the best crew ever. Thank you all for making this a memorable trip. Hope to come back. Love you guys!!
Customer 16/7-26/7 2019
14. I don’t have the words to describe this trip, but I’ll try. Amazing/incredible/great and
15. For the best crew I wish all the best for each one. I hope one day we have a new
opportunity to be together in another trip. Thanks for everything and for making our journey even more wonderful!
16. This was an amazing trip, it wouldn’t be better without this great team, I hope the
best to all of you. Love you all.
17. To all the crew and the captain; Thank you so much for this incredible trip. For me
this was truly an once in a lifetime experience. Thank you chef for all of the amazing meals on the boat and a special many thank to Maria for making Princess L feel like home.
18. To all the crew and the captain thank you very much!! It was fantastic trip. Thank
you chef for all of the amazing meals on the boat.
19. Thank you for everything. It was a great trip and I would like to thank all the crew for the great hospitality and services and hope to see you soon.
20. This was the best trip!! Thank you captain and the rest of the crew. I’ve experienced
many things during these 8 nights.
21. To all the crew and the captain,
This trip was incredible, it was fantastic. We made unforgettable memories together we will always miss these days. Thank you for everything you’ve done for us. We had an amazing time with all of you. I could never ask for more because it was perfect. The captain, the service, the food, the rides, the fun.. We all hope to see you sometime soon! We love you all!
22. Thanks captain and the rest of the crew. It was amazind and can’t say more than it
was more than incredible trip. We love you and will never forget you and the trip.
23. To all crew, we thank for the patience, care, kindness and love. We are going to miss those days! Thank again. I love to be with you all. Thanks you playing backgames. See you again, next year!
24. Thank you to all the crew, including captain, chef and all of them! It was awesome to
visit beautiful places and in special the food was amazing. I really recommend all people to stay with them! Customer
25. Dear team we love you! We had a specific memories with you! Thanks a lot.
26. About team: Brave captain, Funny Mike, lovely Maria, great chef Jannis, clever Nik, cute Michalis. Thanks to all of your team. It was a fantastic trip. Keep in touch and hope to see all of you next summer. Captain Tasos thank you personally.
27. This was a happy cruise. We were a group of friends who all knew each other well
and we were very well looked after by a crew who were equally well matched and who looked after us efficiently and with great flair and friendliness.
28. A most enjoyable cruise with a superb and devoted crew.