Cruising Area of Princess L
Princess L Specification
- 1 Master Suite on the lower deck (20 m2)
- 1 VIP Cabin on the main deck (15 m2)
- 1 VIP Cabin on the lower deck (15 m2)
- 2 Twin Cabins on the lower deck with one pullman berth each (S: 5,5 m2 / P: 4,5 m2)
Banana (3 pax)
Princess L Crew Profile
CAPTAIN – Anastasios Katsaneas
Captain Anastasios (Tasos) was born in 1977 in a small fishing town in Greece. He was raised from his early childhood onboard his father´s fishing boat, so his life was soon attached to the sea. He graduated from the Hellenic Merchant Marine Academy and has served in passenger ships along the Aegean Sea. He is reaching the staff captains rank, giving him high level experience, not only in navigation but also in general operation of ships, as he holds certificates for first aid, passenger safety, security officer, lifesaving etc. His experience led him next in yachting industry serving in numerous mega yachts as chief officer and then as a Captain in pleasure yachts along the Aegean and Ionian Seas. Confident, disciplined, honest and extremely hard-working, he works closely with his guests to satisfy all of their needs and requirements and to provide high quality and enjoyable onboard experience, while at the same time, he gives great attention to safety. He speaks Greek as his mother tongue and fluent English.
CHIEF ENGINEER – Spiros Petrisis
Spiros was born in 1979 in Athens. He graduated from the Department of Mechanical & Engineering of Hellenic Merchant Marine Academy in 2001 and he holds the A Diploma in Marine Engineering. Having been in the yachting industry for the last 10 years, he brings a great deal of experience and knowledge to the team. Before joining the yachting industry, he was working onboard different types of ships, from tankers to passenger ships, as a Second, First and even a Head Chief Engineer for a worldwide cargo shipping company. He is polite, willing to offer assistance with deck activities and can help with all water sports onboard. He speaks Greek and English.
CHEF – John Kypriotis
Chef John was born in Athens in 1976 and graduated from the School of Tourism in Thessaloniki in early 90´s. Since then, he had worked as a Chef in Greek Islands, such as Santorini, Mykonos and Paros, in various restaurant and hotels. He had also lived and worked for 1 year in Switzerland, while for the last 4 years he has been working as a Chef in the yachting sector. He originates from a country where food is a cultural thing, so he decided to get involved with cooking in a professional way and become a successful Chef. His target has always been the experience within the whole spectrum of contemporary Greek cuisine as well as Mediterranean gastronomy. The guests will be more than satisfied from his dishes, as he always manages to design the exact menus that guests would like to taste.
STEWARDESS – Maria Savin
Maria comes from Romania and was born in 1972. She graduated from the College of Chemical Biology in Romania and attended a Nutrition Course in Athens. She is a professional stewardess with 7 years of experience in yachting. She is a capable person with high sense of responsibility and awareness and is willing to assist guests in anything they need. She is a reliable member of Princess L team and takes pride in providing excellent service to everyone onboard. She speaks Greek, Romanian, Moldovan and English. She enjoys the hospitality industry and is always attentive to guests with a willing and helpful manner. She is also really cheerful and aims to elevate the guests´ experience.
STEWARD – Michael Curada
Michael was born in 1966 and comes from Philippines. He speaks English and Greek. He has successfully graduated from the Department of Science in Marine Transportation. He has a really strong background in yachting as a deckhand and as a cabin steward. He is a hardworking member of Princess L team and always there to assist every guest with a big smile on his face. He is licensed in Officer in-Charge of navigation Watch and holds a Diploma in Operation of a Vessel. He has also completed all safety training. Michael is an honest and enthusiastic person and will make sure that the guests feel comfortable, enjoy themselves and have the best time of their lives onboard.
DECKHAND – Michalis Laloudakis
Michalis was born in 1967 in Athens. He has a strong background in yachting as a deckhand and as a boatswain. In the past, he had also been working at luxury hotels. He is an able seaman with high sense of responsibility and awareness and will be there to assist wherever needed. He has successfully graduated from the Marine School of Athens as a seaman and completed all safety training. He speaks Greek as his mother tongue and English.
Princess L CalendarAvailableBookedHold (can be challenged)Unavailable
Princess L Reservations & Port Locations
|Start Date||End Date||Details (Holds can be challenged)|
|Jul 25, 2021||Aug 01, 2021||Booked: Athens to Athens|
|Aug 02, 2021||Aug 09, 2021||Booked: Athens to Athens|
Princess L Rates / weekThe prices shown are for the entire yacht for a week-long (7 nights) charter.
Low price: €59,000(normal rate)
High price: €62,500(normal rate)
The high and low prices of this yacht depend on both the number of guests and the traveling season. Send us an inquiry for exact pricing.
Princess L Special Offer!
Offer: Book Princess L within April and get 20% discount on charters for the months May, September & October. And get a 10% discount for the months June and July. Not valid for August charters.
Old price: €59,000 - €62,500 / week
New price: €47,200 - €50,000 / week (Save: €11,800 - €12,500 / week)
Minimum nights: 7
Book before: Apr/30/2021
Travel between: May/01/2021 - Oct/31/2021
Yacht terms: Plus Expenses
The price includes a professional crew operating your chartered yacht, but all running expenses such as fuel, tax, provisions and any other costs are extra. Calculate between 15-25% for a sailing yacht and 25-35% for a motor yacht on top of the given rate with an APA cash payment made to the ships agent or captain, who will keep an open tap and produce full accounts of all expenditures. Inquire for more information.
Send us an inquiry to get specific pricing for Princess L.
Princess L Guest Reviews
1. Thanks for everything, it was a beautiful trip, the crew was excellent, especially Maria. She is the best. We had a great time.
2. Best crew ever, thank you for everything. We had a great time. We wish you all the
3. This was an incredible trip. The crew is fantastic and very friendly. Thank you and we
wish you all the best.
4. Excelente tripuzation , buen barco, fantastico viaje.
Tasos, Maria, Mikail, Mike, Spiros, John Muchas gracias a todos.
5. I’ve done this trip twice now... I have no words to describe how amazing it was and all because of the crew. Leaving a crew is so hard and if it were up to me, I’d stay here forever. Love you all and thank you so much for everything you’ve done for me and my family. You guys are the best!!!
6. Thank you for everything you’ve done to us and you are so nice to me and my family.
7. This crew is absolutely fantastic! Tasos was wonderful and make everything easy and
fun! We will recommend Tasos and his crew to all our friends and family. This was the best boat trip ever!
8. Best crew ever!! Thank you for everything! We’ll always take you in our hearts.
9. Thank you for everything you guys did for us! The trip was unforgettable. Thank you captain, Mikhali, Maria, Mike, Spiros and of course Chef! You guys made this trip one of the best trips for me and my family. You are all wonderful!!
10. Thank you all for all the good times we spent with you. God bless you.
11. Thanks for everything!!
12. From all of the trips I made with my family, this was the best one! Besides the
country, the boat, the landscapes, you guys played a huge part on everything. Tasos, the best captain your energy is everything! Jani, THE BEST COOK! Your food is AMAZING and you’re so kind and loved. Maria, thank you for everything, you are so nice and always willing to help us at anytime. Michael, Mike, Spiro you guys are always in a good humor and so kind to me! I really hope to see you guys soon! Love you.
13. This was the best trip ever, with the best crew ever. Thank you all for making this a memorable trip. Hope to come back. Love you guys!!
Customer 16/7-26/7 2019
14. I don’t have the words to describe this trip, but I’ll try. Amazing/incredible/great and
15. For the best crew I wish all the best for each one. I hope one day we have a new
opportunity to be together in another trip. Thanks for everything and for making our journey even more wonderful!
16. This was an amazing trip, it wouldn’t be better without this great team, I hope the
best to all of you. Love you all.
17. To all the crew and the captain; Thank you so much for this incredible trip. For me
this was truly an once in a lifetime experience. Thank you chef for all of the amazing meals on the boat and a special many thank to Maria for making Princess L feel like home.
18. To all the crew and the captain thank you very much!! It was fantastic trip. Thank
you chef for all of the amazing meals on the boat.
19. Thank you for everything. It was a great trip and I would like to thank all the crew for the great hospitality and services and hope to see you soon.
20. This was the best trip!! Thank you captain and the rest of the crew. I’ve experienced
many things during these 8 nights.
21. To all the crew and the captain,
This trip was incredible, it was fantastic. We made unforgettable memories together we will always miss these days. Thank you for everything you’ve done for us. We had an amazing time with all of you. I could never ask for more because it was perfect. The captain, the service, the food, the rides, the fun.. We all hope to see you sometime soon! We love you all!
22. Thanks captain and the rest of the crew. It was amazind and can’t say more than it
was more than incredible trip. We love you and will never forget you and the trip.
23. To all crew, we thank for the patience, care, kindness and love. We are going to miss those days! Thank again. I love to be with you all. Thanks you playing backgames. See you again, next year!
24. Thank you to all the crew, including captain, chef and all of them! It was awesome to
visit beautiful places and in special the food was amazing. I really recommend all people to stay with them! Customer
25. Dear team we love you! We had a specific memories with you! Thanks a lot.
26. About team: Brave captain, Funny Mike, lovely Maria, great chef Jannis, clever Nik, cute Michalis. Thanks to all of your team. It was a fantastic trip. Keep in touch and hope to see all of you next summer. Captain Tasos thank you personally.
27. This was a happy cruise. We were a group of friends who all knew each other well
and we were very well looked after by a crew who were equally well matched and who looked after us efficiently and with great flair and friendliness.
28. A most enjoyable cruise with a superb and devoted crew.