Princess L Description
“PRINCESS L” was delivered in 2006 by MAIORA, built with GRP hull and superstructure, and was fully refitted in 2018. She sleeps up to 12 guests in 5 spacious cabins, 4 on the lower deck including 1 Master Suite, 1 VIP Cabin and 2 Twin Cabins with one pullman berth each and 1 VIP Cabin on the main deck. She features impressive exterior decks for sunbathing and a huge aft deck dining area to enjoy sunny lunches or evening cocktails onboard. Her impressive leisure and entertainment facilities make her the ideal charter yacht for socializing and entertaining with family and friends. Her amazing crew of six will warmly welcome and take care of the guests onboard, making each stay an unforgettable experience.
Cruising Area of Princess L
- 1 Master Suite on the lower deck (20 m2) / bed dimensions 1,95m x 1,80m (thickness of mattress 18,5 cm)
- 1 VIP Cabin on the main deck (15 m2) / bed dimensions 1,90m x 1,64m (thickness of mattress 18 cm)
- 1 VIP Cabin on the lower deck (15 m2) / bed dimensions 1,95m x 1,80m (thickness of mattress 18 cm)
- 2 Twin Cabins on the lower deck with one pullman berth each (S: 5,5 m2 / P: 4,5 m2) / single beds dimensions 1,88m x 0,85m (thickness of mattress 18 cm), pullman beds dimensions 1,65m x 0,62m (thickness of mattress 13 cm)
All cabins with en-suite facilities.
Banana (3 pax)
2 Canoe Exo Bays 1
Princess L Crew Profile
Captain: Konstantinos Fraggistas
Konstantinos was born in 1985 in Lamia but raised in Piraeus, Greece. Because of his great love for the sea he joined the Merchant Marine Academy from where he graduated with a Captain Class A Certificate, he then went on to acquire a Masters of passengers and cargo ship unlimited gross tonnage. His career started at cargo ships where he developed both his seamanship and his character. He later turned to the Yachting Industry where he has been working for the past 7 years. He strives for the safety and pleasure of his passengers and the proper maintenance of each boat.
Chef: John Kypriotis
Chef John was born in Athens in 1976 and graduated from the School of Tourism in Thessaloniki in early 90´s. Since then, he had worked as a Chef in Greek Islands, such as Santorini, Mykonos and Paros, in various restaurants and hotels. He had also lived and worked for 1 year in Switzerland, while for the last 4 years he has been working as a Chef in the yachting sector. He originates from a country where food is a cultural thing, so he decided to get involved with cooking in a professional way and become a successful Chef. His target has always been the experience within the whole spectrum of contemporary Greek cuisine as well as Mediterranean gastronomy. The guests will be more than satisfied from his dishes, as he always manages to design the exact menus that guests would like to taste.
Chief Engineer: Christos Lamproulis
A Multi skilled qualified Marine Engineer with over 10yrs sea going experience in the efficient running of a variety of Marine propulsion and Auxiliary systems at Cruise (Celebrity and TUI). Good communication skills with the ability to build rapport with people at all levels.
Chief Stewardess: Effie Lambadi
Effie has an innate ability to organize, a skill developed even more during her 8-year career working for the VIP world.
Always smiling, she is ready and willing to take care of guests and make them feel welcome and comfortable. Effie´s priority is courtesy, discretion, and professionalism, aiming for total satisfaction of her clients. It is a challenge for her to resolve any difficult situation.
She loves the sea and her profession, which is to your benefit! Her philosophy is the acceptance and respect of human values.
Steward: Michael Curada
Michael was born in 1966 and comes from Philippines. He speaks English and Greek. He has successfully graduated from the Department of Science in Marine Transportation. He has a really strong background in yachting as a deckhand and as a cabin steward. He is a hardworking member of Princess L team and always there to assist every guest with a big smile on his face. He is licensed in Officer in-Charge of navigation Watch and holds a Diploma in Operation of a Vessel. He has also completed all safety training. Michael is an honest and enthusiastic person and will make sure that the guests feel comfortable, enjoy themselves and have the best time of their lives onboard.
Deckhand: Phivos Vamvakaris
Phivos is twenty-two years old, born in Athens and raised in Ancient Epidaurus, a small seaside village.
He was drawn to the sea from a young age, starting with sailing for five years, afterwards helping local fishermen and for the last three years working as a crew member on yachts.
In his spare time, he enjoys snorkeling, fishing and diving. As a person who strives for progress, he aims to become a Captain one day. He is very polite and helpful with the guests in order to create an unforgettable experience for them.
Princess L CalendarAvailableBookedBooked Half-dayHold (can be challenged)Unavailable
Princess L Reservations & Port Locations
|Start Date||End Date||Details (Holds can be challenged)|
|Jun 05, 2023||Jun 10, 2023||Booked: Pylos, Greece to Athens, Greece|
|Jun 24, 2023||Jul 01, 2023||Booked: Athens, Greece to Athens, Greece|
|Jul 16, 2023||Jul 30, 2023||Booked: Athens, Greece to Athens, Greece|
|Aug 10, 2023||Aug 22, 2023||Booked: Athens, Greece to Athens, Greece|
Princess L Rates / weekThe prices shown are for the entire yacht for a week-long (7 nights) charter.
Low price: €62,500(normal rate)
High price: €67,500(normal rate)
The high and low prices of this yacht depend on both the number of guests and the traveling season. Send us an inquiry for exact pricing.
Princess L Special Offer!
Old price: €62,500 - €67,500 / week
New price: €59,500 / week
Minimum nights: 7
Travel before: Jun/23/2023
Yacht terms: Plus Expenses
The price includes a professional crew operating your chartered yacht, but all running expenses such as fuel, tax, provisions and any other costs are extra. Calculate between 15-25% for a sailing yacht and 25-35% for a motor yacht on top of the given rate with an APA cash payment made to the ships agent or captain, who will keep an open tap and produce full accounts of all expenditures. Inquire for more information.
ADDITIONAL RATE DETAILS
High Season Rate (July/August): 67,500 EUR / Week + VAT + Expenses
Low Season Rate (Rest months): 62,500 EUR / Week + VAT + Expenses
V.A.T 13% (subject to change without prior notice) & APA 40% of the charter fee not included in the rates.
Princess L Guest Reviews
1. Thanks for everything, it was a beautiful trip, the crew was excellent, especially Maria. She is the best. We had a great time.
2. Best crew ever, thank you for everything. We had a great time. We wish you all the
3. This was an incredible trip. The crew is fantastic and very friendly. Thank you and we
wish you all the best.
4. Excelente tripuzation , buen barco, fantastico viaje.
Tasos, Maria, Mikail, Mike, Spiros, John Muchas gracias a todos.
5. I’ve done this trip twice now... I have no words to describe how amazing it was and all because of the crew. Leaving a crew is so hard and if it were up to me, I’d stay here forever. Love you all and thank you so much for everything you’ve done for me and my family. You guys are the best!!!
6. Thank you for everything you’ve done to us and you are so nice to me and my family.
7. This crew is absolutely fantastic! Tasos was wonderful and make everything easy and
fun! We will recommend Tasos and his crew to all our friends and family. This was the best boat trip ever!
8. Best crew ever!! Thank you for everything! We’ll always take you in our hearts.
9. Thank you for everything you guys did for us! The trip was unforgettable. Thank you captain, Mikhali, Maria, Mike, Spiros and of course Chef! You guys made this trip one of the best trips for me and my family. You are all wonderful!!
10. Thank you all for all the good times we spent with you. God bless you.
11. Thanks for everything!!
12. From all of the trips I made with my family, this was the best one! Besides the
country, the boat, the landscapes, you guys played a huge part on everything. Tasos, the best captain your energy is everything! Jani, THE BEST COOK! Your food is AMAZING and you’re so kind and loved. Maria, thank you for everything, you are so nice and always willing to help us at anytime. Michael, Mike, Spiro you guys are always in a good humor and so kind to me! I really hope to see you guys soon! Love you.
13. This was the best trip ever, with the best crew ever. Thank you all for making this a memorable trip. Hope to come back. Love you guys!!
Customer 16/7-26/7 2019
14. I don’t have the words to describe this trip, but I’ll try. Amazing/incredible/great and
15. For the best crew I wish all the best for each one. I hope one day we have a new
opportunity to be together in another trip. Thanks for everything and for making our journey even more wonderful!
16. This was an amazing trip, it wouldn’t be better without this great team, I hope the
best to all of you. Love you all.
17. To all the crew and the captain; Thank you so much for this incredible trip. For me
this was truly an once in a lifetime experience. Thank you chef for all of the amazing meals on the boat and a special many thank to Maria for making Princess L feel like home.
18. To all the crew and the captain thank you very much!! It was fantastic trip. Thank
you chef for all of the amazing meals on the boat.
19. Thank you for everything. It was a great trip and I would like to thank all the crew for the great hospitality and services and hope to see you soon.
20. This was the best trip!! Thank you captain and the rest of the crew. I’ve experienced
many things during these 8 nights.
21. To all the crew and the captain,
This trip was incredible, it was fantastic. We made unforgettable memories together we will always miss these days. Thank you for everything you’ve done for us. We had an amazing time with all of you. I could never ask for more because it was perfect. The captain, the service, the food, the rides, the fun.. We all hope to see you sometime soon! We love you all!
22. Thanks captain and the rest of the crew. It was amazind and can’t say more than it
was more than incredible trip. We love you and will never forget you and the trip.
23. To all crew, we thank for the patience, care, kindness and love. We are going to miss those days! Thank again. I love to be with you all. Thanks you playing backgames. See you again, next year!
24. Thank you to all the crew, including captain, chef and all of them! It was awesome to
visit beautiful places and in special the food was amazing. I really recommend all people to stay with them! Customer
25. Dear team we love you! We had a specific memories with you! Thanks a lot.
26. About team: Brave captain, Funny Mike, lovely Maria, great chef Jannis, clever Nik, cute Michalis. Thanks to all of your team. It was a fantastic trip. Keep in touch and hope to see all of you next summer. Captain Tasos thank you personally.
27. This was a happy cruise. We were a group of friends who all knew each other well
and we were very well looked after by a crew who were equally well matched and who looked after us efficiently and with great flair and friendliness.
28. A most enjoyable cruise with a superb and devoted crew.