Cruising Area of Prenses Esila
Prenses Esila Specification
Banana, Ringo for 1 person, Ringo for 2 persons
Prenses Esila Crew Profile
Please inquire for further crew details.
Prenses Esila Calendar
Prenses Esila does currently not provide a calendar or bookings list. Please inquire for more information.
Prenses Esila Rates / weekThe prices shown are for the entire yacht for a week-long (7 nights) charter.
Low price: €17,500
High price: €29,750
The high and low prices of this yacht depend on both the number of guests and the traveling season. Send us an inquiry for exact pricing.
Yacht terms: Plus Expenses
The price includes a professional crew operating your chartered yacht, but all running expenses such as fuel, tax, provisions and any other costs are extra. Calculate between 15-25% for a sailing yacht and 25-35% for a motor yacht on top of the given rate with an APA cash payment made to the ships agent or captain, who will keep an open tap and produce full accounts of all expenditures. Unused APA money will be refunded. Inquire for more information.
ADDITIONAL RATE DETAILS
Included to the Yacht Charter Price:
• Yacht insurance
• Cruising fuel
• Cooking gas
• Use of air conditioners
• Turkish transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes in Turkish Waters
• Accommodation on Board (days agreed on)
• Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
• Bed linen and towels and Yacht Laundry only
• Use of equipment on board
• Crew services
Not Included to the Yacht Charter Price:
• All kind of drinks
• Afternoon tea break
• Welcome drinks
• Airtport / Hotel services
• Tender fuel for water toys that require it
• Greek island harbour and related fees. Customs fees.
• Private marina fees. Gulets normally do not dock in private marinas unless requested by guests
• Land group transfers
• Alcohol beverages
• Land excursions
• Insurance does not cover your own personal travel and cancellation insurance.
• Crew Gratuity
Crew gratuity is both customary and discretionary. 10% - 15% of the base charter fee is usually the norm; however it is totally left to your discretion. Gratuity is not mandatory.
It is usually given to the captain at the end of the charter and then divided equally among the crew members. However you may wish to distribute the gratuity personally to each crew member instead of handing it over to the captain.