Latife Sultan Description
M/S LATIFE SULTAN - ( 10 guest maximun) - 24 meters Italian flag
5 cabins (1 master + 4 double cabins) - Bed 225 x 170
Cruising Area of Latife Sultan
5 double cabins with private bathrooms
1 master plus 4 double cabins
Latife Sultan Crew Profile
Francesca Gutierrez - HOSTESS
Latife Sultan Calendar
Latife Sultan does currently not provide a calendar or bookings list. Please inquire for more information.
Latife Sultan Rates / weekThe prices shown are for the entire yacht for a week-long (7 nights) charter.
Low price: €12,500
High price: €20,500
The high and low prices of this yacht depend on both the number of guests and the traveling season. Send us an inquiry for exact pricing.
Yacht terms: Plus Expenses
The price includes a professional crew operating your chartered yacht, but all running expenses such as fuel, tax, provisions and any other costs are extra. Calculate between 15-25% for a sailing yacht and 25-35% for a motor yacht on top of the given rate with an APA cash payment made to the ships agent or captain, who will keep an open tap and produce full accounts of all expenditures. Unused APA money will be refunded. Inquire for more information.
ADDITIONAL RATE DETAILS
SEMT - Gulet Terms
Bases Aeolian Islands Itinerary: Lipari Island or Milazzo Harbour
On request Amalfi coast itinerary
Price List 2023 vat included :
Up to June 3th / from September 16th - Euros 14.500,00
June 3th - July 1th - Euros 16.500,00
July 1th - July 22th - Euros 19.500,00
July 22th - August 26th - Euros 23.500,00
August 26th - September 16th - Euro 16.500,00
The above price includes:
• Insurance of the yacht, wages and food for the crew, service on board, cabins´ daily cleaning
• 3 Italian crew (skipper, cook, sailor/maid).
• Fuel for 4 hours sailing per day, using water and equipment on board • (fishing gear, snorkeling, etc, if available)
• Bed sheets and towels a change per week , Sun towels , free wifi
• Generator working hours for the air condition is limited to 4/6 hrs a day (no use during the night)
• Vat included
The price excludes:
• Embark / disembark Harbour fees euro 600,00
• Beverages (to be purchased on board, it is not allowed to bring on board drinks bought in the ports)
• Ports , Private marina and sojourn taxes to be paid cash on board (if necessary, the captain may request a cash box in order to pay taxes)
• Personal insurance of the clients
• Tips for the crew, fuel for motor-operated leisure toys and all other personal expenses
• Additional hours for sailing and/or generator
• Transfer if requested can be provided from our company to be paid in advance or on spot.
• Everything not mentioned under "prices include"
Meals for the clients to be paid at balance. The menu is mainly based on fish products.
Half Board (compulsory) euros 335 per week/ pax (7 breakfasts, 6 lunches and 1 dinner)
Full Board euros 585 per week/pax (7 breakfasts, 6 lunches and 5 dinners)
Price in COMBO with HB service:
Non alcoholic package: Euros 125,00 per pax/week
All inclusive local drinks package (beer, wine, water, soft drinks, coffee, tea and all domestic & local alcoholic drinks): Euros 225,00 per pax/per week
Price in COMBO with FB service:
Non alcoholic package: Euros 160,00 per pax/week
All inclusive local drinks package (beer, wine, water, soft drinks, coffee, tea and all domestic & local alcoholic drinks): Euros 285,00 per pax/per week
Corkage Fee for beverages supplied by the Clients: Euros 950,00 per week/booking ( included ices and aperitif snacks )
Meal plan discount:
0-3 yo - Free
4 - 12 yo - 35% discount
Transfer service from/to Airport
Packages Tours on Vulcano ( Stromboli Islands / Vulcano Island)
Sicily Wine Tour
Latife Sultan Guest Reviews
The trip was absolutely amazing, was very smooth - we saw everything we wanted to. A good balance of relaxing chill time and activities. the crew were incredible we really fell in love with them! food was so so good. Really can’t praise the guys and the trip enough