Cruising Area of Chill Out II
Chill Out II Description
CHILL OUT is a stunning Azimut 68 Evolution fly bridge Motor Yacht, with impressive sleek lines and elegant interior. Built in 2009 by the famous Italian Azimut shipyard and extensively refitted in 2019, is in TOP condition and one of the most modern and stylish charter yachts in Greece in this category.
The Azimut 68 Evolution, is one of the most successful yachts ever built. Retains the unique advantages of its predecessor Azimut 68 Plus, to which it ads: Larger aft deck, aft dining table & couch, larger and more modern side windows in Master cabin, larger modern side windows in VIP cabin, more powerful, less smoky and more silent “Common Rail” engines, more modern galley.
In addition to these CHILL OUT has also teak decks all over (aftdeck, fore deck, fly bridge, walk around), more modern interiror due to her mat woods, only cream/beige fabrics & leathers all over her exterior & interior (all upholsteries replaced March 2019) and new wooden floor in salon, enhancing style and luxury.
Attention is paid to every detail on board, with designer´s new GUY LAROCHE bed linen & towels, new comfortable mattresses in all cabins, expensive porcelain tableware, quality amenities sets etc.
Her excellent permanent and very experienced CREW of 3 is always ready to cater every guest need and to offer a holiday to remember forever in the amazing Greece.
CHILL OUT is in TOP Condition, refitted extensively in 2019 and perfectly maintained all year round by a very qualified General & Technical Manager, supervising her 24/7 to ensure the highest level of service on board.
- Impressive modern sleek lines
- TOP condition, like new (major refit 2019) – new photos will be available soon
- Exceptionally spacious full beam Master Cabin with two large side windows offering stunning views, dinette & large desk
- Exceptionally spacious and luxurious Master bathroom, with large bath tub, two marble sinks & ample storage space
- Spacious Cabins for her size
- 4 spacious en suite bathrooms (1 with two doors, used also as day head)
- Large side windows & hutch in VIP cabin
- Option for 3 Double cabins (Twin convertible to King*)
- New comfortable mattresses in all cabins
- Elegant interior and accessories in beige tones. Attention to details (designer’s Guy Laroche linen & towels, expensive tableware etc)
- New wooden floor in salon
- Teak deck on aft deck, fly bridge, platform & walk around
- Maintained in Top Condition all year round by a very experienced General Manager who supervises her 24/7, ensuring the highest level of service on board
- Underwater Lights (powerful LED) for amazing night swimming (yr 2019)
- Charter oriented Owner & fantastic Crew of 3.
- Variety of Sea Toys: SEA BOB*, SEA SCOOTER*, SUP*, Water Skis, Tube, Novurania tender with 40hp outboard etc
* Free, On Request prior to booking
Accommodates 8-9 guests in 4 spacious and luxurious cabins, all with (4) en suite bathrooms.
- 1 Master cabin (aft-full beam) exceptionally spacious with two large side windows offering fantastic sea views, a small dinette, a large desk, open wardrobe area with mirror, drawers, closet and an impressively spacious en suite (full beam) bathroom with a large bath tub, two spacious marble sinks and ample storage space.
Master Bed dimensions: 1.57 x 1.87cm.
- 1 VIP cabin, spacious for this size of yacht, with two large side windows, hutch and en suite bathroom with shower. VIP bed dimensions: 1.50 x 200 cm
- 1 spacious Twin cabin with 2 single beds, convertible** to a Double cabin with one large double bed (1,74 x 1,90cm) and en suite bathroom with shower.
This bed can sleep up to 3 kids (or 1 adult + 2 kids).
Single Beds dimensions: 0.70 x 1.90cm
- 1 Twin cabin with L shaped beds and en suite bathroom with shower, used also as day head (2 doors).
L shaped Bed Dimensions: 0.80 x 1.96cm & 0.80 x 1.74cm
Crew cabin with independent aft entrance and en suite bathroom.
* For Sleeping AND Cruising CHILL OUT is licensed for max 12 persons INCLUDING Crew: Either 10 guests + 2 Crew, or 9 guests + 3 Crew.
* 9 guests can sleep only if 3 guests share the King bed of the Twin cabin, when it is converted.
** On request (free) only prior to booking.
AUDIO VISUAL & OTHER EQUIPMENT:
▪ 1 x Pop Up 32´ Flat Satelite TV (in salon, hidden behind the smaller couch)
▪ Flat SMART TV 32’ in Master
▪ Flat Smart TV 24’ in VIP
▪ DVD´s in Master & VIP cabins
▪ Surround Hi-Fi sound system SONY in salon with i-Pod/Pad MP3 connection, USB, Bluetooth
▪ Hi-Fi sound system in aft deck & flybridge with i-Pod/Pad MP3 connection, USB, Bluetooth
▪ Hi-Fi Radio/CD Player in Master & VIP cabins
▪ CD & DVD Library
▪ Air Condition (individually controlled in salon & cabins)
▪ Electric Barbeque (portable)
▪ Underwater Lights (powerful LED) for amazing night swimming (yr 2019)
▪ Air Condition (individually controlled in salon & cabins)
▪ Ice Maker & fridge 2 in 1 (salon) ▪ Mini fridge & sink on fly bridge
1 x SEA BOB F5*
1 x Seascooter SEADOO RS3*
1 x Water Skis
1 x Tube
Snorkeling & Fishing Gear
1 x SUP*
Additional Towable Sea Toys*
* On Request, prior to booking FREE of charge
Chill Out II Crew Profile
CAPTAIN: Panos Koutmanis, Greek
Captain Panos, is an exceptionally capable and experienced Captain working on luxury yachts during the last 18 years. Born in Αthens, he is a Merchant Marine Academy graduate with a Class A’ Captain’s license for unlimited size of vessels. From 2000 onwards he has been working as a Captain on luxury charter and private Motor Yachts of up to 70 meters, in Greece, East and West Mediterranean and in various other areas, having crossed the Atlantic Ocean and the Mediterranean several times. Before joining the yachting sector, he worked for 11 years as Captain and 2nd Officer in cargo ships and tankers.
He has worked as a Captain on a similar to Chill Out ii, Azimut 68 for one season and has been collaborating successfully with Chill Out ii manager during the last 4 years.
He is a very charming, smart and pleasant person who puts all his efforts to satisfy guests and receives always excellent evaluations by all clients.
He loves to organize all kinds of activities on board and on shore and works close with guests to ensure that all their needs are met, for the enhancement of the onboard experience. His excellent client and yacht owner references, in addition to his extensive knowledge of the Greek Mediterranean coastlines and his talent in creating the ideal tailor-made itineraries to suit every guest expectation, ensure the most unforgettable holidays on board. LANGUAGES: English, Greek
STEWARDESS/COOK: Joanna Shardow,
Joanna is an exceptionally cheerful person full of positive energy willing to please every guest need. She loves her job and prides herself on providing guests with an excellent level of service. Joanna is a talented cook who loves preparing delicious dishes for her guests.
She has worked as a Stewardess/Deckhand on charter Motor Yachts in Mykonos in 2017 and 2018 and holds a Bachelor’s Degree in International & European Studies, from University of Piraeus, Greece. She has also worked as an actress and as a secretary and she is competent with computers and social media.
LANGUAGES: English, Greek, French
DECKHAND: Chris Labrou, Greek
Chris has worked as a Deckhand in various yachts and day cruise boats during the last 15 years. He enjoys his job and is always attentive, with a willing and helpful manner, which is the characteristic of the Chill Out crew members. He is exceptionally polite, approachable, cheerful, hard working and with his pleasant personality succeeds to satisfy even the most demanding guest.
Languages: English, Greek
GENERAL MANAGER: Chill Out is managed all year round by a very qualified professional General & Technical Manager, who along with his team, maintain her in top condition and supervise each charter 24/7, guaranteeing the highest level of service on board.
Chill Out II Calendar
Chill Out II does currently not provide a calendar or bookings list. Please inquire for more information.
Chill Out II Rates / weekThe prices shown are for the entire yacht for a week-long (7 nights) charter.
Low price: €19,000
High price: €21,000
The high and low prices of this yacht depend on both the number of guests and the traveling season. Send us an inquiry for exact pricing.
Yacht terms: Plus Expenses
The price includes a professional crew operating your chartered yacht, but all running expenses such as fuel, tax, provisions and any other costs are extra. Calculate between 15-25% for a sailing yacht and 25-35% for a motor yacht on top of the given rate with an APA cash payment made to the ships agent or captain, who will keep an open tap and produce full accounts of all expenditures. Inquire for more information.
Send us an inquiry to get specific pricing for Chill Out II.