Aventura II Description
AVENTURA II is a unique Azimut 58 Italian fly bridge cruiser, with exceptional style, maintained in meticulous condition by a very qualified professional management team. A masterpiece of aesthetics, luminosity, spaciousness and livability. A truly amazing luxury charter yacht, with full extras, built by the world´s biggest manufacturer. She is based in Athens & Mykonos and is offered for private multi-day or daily crewed charters in Greece and Turkey. Her modern lines and her very elegant interior combined with living luxury will definitely make your yachting vacation unforgettable.
She is an exceptional charter yacht in her category, with extreme attention paid to every detail, built with top quality materials and decorated with stylish designers´ accessories. Her new wooden floor all over her interior enhances her sense of luxury and comfort. Her saloon is very spacious and luminous, with large windows all over offering magnificent views while guests are relaxing in the two large beige sofas or dining in the cherry wood table, which is a real piece of art and has a removable compartment for those who prefer additional space. Various sets of carefully selected tableware and cutlery are offered for either formal or casual meals.
The fully renovated teak aft deck joins with the saloon and has a unique luxurious dining table made from teak wood and inox for al fresco dining. The large teak platform is ideal for diving, fishing or just relaxing by the sea!
The fully renovated fly bridge is spacious with a comfortable beige couch, a wooden table with inox base, a wet bar and a mini fridge. The new modern black bimini offers protection from the sun to enjoy lunch in privacy, while admiring the magnificent panoramic views. The large cushioned areas on the fly bridge and on the bow are ideal for relaxation and sunbathing.
During the last years she has undergone major upgrades which include:
- Very stylish exterior and interior design
- Very luminous, spacious & relaxing salon in beige tones, with large windows all over offering fantastic views
- Very stylish decoration with designers´ accessories & quality linen
- Almost equivalent Master & VIP cabins and a spacious Twin cabin, plus 3 spacious bathrooms (2 en suite) with large shower units
- Maintained in Top Condition all year round by a permanent very qualified Management Team
- Excellent permanent Crew
- Large & fast tender boat 3.60m +40 HP O/E (yr 2016), with excellent cruising performance
- Underwater Lights (Hallogen)
- Low Fuel Consumption
- Excellent charter record of repeat clients
- Variety of Sea Toys: SEA SCOOTER*, SUP*, Water Skis, Tube
- Major Refit, including, NEW: Top quality stylish beige fabrics in all exterior cushins (2019**), New Teak deck on fly bridge (expected for April 2020)**, Top quality wooden floor all over, Teak aft deck, Wooden table + inox base, helm, quality beige upholstery & black bimini on fly bridge, 32´ Samsung smart TVs in Master & VIP cabins (yr 2018), Apple TV, DVD Blue Ray, i-Pod connection to Hi-Fi, Very comfortable mattresses in all cabins
*Free On Request prior to booking
** The brand New exterior fabrics and the brand NEW teak deck on fly bridge are NOT in the photos. New photo shooting including them will be available later
Cruising Area of Aventura II
WiFi, SATELITE TV
3 guest cabins +1 crew cabin / 3 guest bathrooms + 1 crew bathroom
Accommodates 6* guests, in 3 luxurious cabins (2 double /1 twin).
Is licensed to sleep 12 persons (including Crew).
- 1 Master cabin with a flat Satelite TV, Hi-Fi and a very spacious en suite bathroom with a large separate shower unit and ample storage space.
- 1 almost equivalent VIP cabin with a very spacious en suite bathroom with a separate shower unit and ample storage space.
- 1 Twin cabin using the corridor bathroom - with a shower - used also as a day head.
All cabins feature new very comfortable anatomic mattresses, silk roman blinds and stylish quality bed linen & towels in beige tones.
- Crew cabin (air conditioned) with en suite head, at the aft.
* For Daily Cruises, the yacht can host 10 guests
TENDER & TOYS:
- Rib Tender 3.60m (yr 2014) + 40 hp Yamaha o/engine (yr 2014) with excellent cruising performance
On Request FREE of charge:
- SEADOO Aqua Scooter VS Supercharged
- Water Skis ▪ Tube ▪ SUP ▪ Fishing & Snorkeling Gear
(all on request prior to booking, FREE)
SEA BOB, Diving, Jet Ski, Canoe Kayak & Other Sea Toys (on request, extra charge)
▪ Curved Samsung Smart Satellite TV, 3D (yr 2018) / Blue Ray 3D DVD / Apple TV, Air Play (salon)
▪ 32´ Samsung Smart TV´s in Master & VIP cabins (yr 2018)
▪ Pioneer Hi-Fi (4 separate zones, salon, aftdeck, flybridge & master cabin) with Apple TV, iPod, MP3 connection
▪ CD/DVD Library
▪ Underwater Lights (Xenon) for amazing night swimming
▪ Portable BBQ
▪ Ice Maker
▪ Water Maker
▪ i-Pad /Laptop use*
* On request prior to booking, FREE of charge
GALLEY & OTHERS:
Electric Stove (ceramic) ▪ Microwave Oven ▪ “Dolcegusto” (Nescafe) coffee maker for espresso and other coffees & beverages. (Nespresso & Filter Coffee Makers*) ▪ Toaster ▪ 2 x Electric Refrigerators (galley, large + freezer & flybridge, mini) ▪ Ice Maker (aftdeck) ▪ Variety of stylish tableware
▪ 3 x Hairdryers
▪ Washing Machine (yacht´s use only)
▪ Quality Amenities Sets (shampoo, body lotion, shower gel)
▪ Stylish Quality Bed Linen, Bath & Beach Towels
▪ Very comfortable anatomic mattresses in all cabins (new)
Aventura II Crew Profile
AVENTURA II has a highly professional crew of 2 (experienced Captain & Deckhand) with excellent knowledge of all Greek coasts and seas, ready to cater all guest need and to offer the level of service which is usually met in much larger yachts.
A professional hostess/cook or Chef can be offered upon request as an additional crew member.
Alternatively, the Deckhand can be replaced by a qualified crew member who can also offer cooking service, on request
Aventura II Calendar
Aventura II does currently not provide a calendar or bookings list. Please inquire for more information.
Aventura II Rates / weekThe prices shown are for the entire yacht for a week-long (7 nights) charter.
Low price: €11,900
High price: €16,800
The high and low prices of this yacht depend on both the number of guests and the traveling season. Send us an inquiry for exact pricing.
Yacht terms: Plus Expenses
The price includes a professional crew operating your chartered yacht, but all running expenses such as fuel, tax, provisions and any other costs are extra. Calculate between 15-25% for a sailing yacht and 25-35% for a motor yacht on top of the given rate with an APA cash payment made to the ships agent or captain, who will keep an open tap and produce full accounts of all expenditures. Inquire for more information.
Send us an inquiry to get specific pricing for Aventura II.
Aventura II Guest Reviews
Clients, July 2019
Fantastic 4 days cruise on AVENTURA II with Billy, Panus and Aghis. Unique crew (I have done it 4 times already). Very nice people and time in the beautiful Greece and her sea.
Gabriela Silva Santos (from Brazil)