Cruising Area of Wind of Change
Wind of Change Specification
One Master cabin
One VIP cabin
One twin cabin
All with ensuite facilities
NOVAMARINE 4.10m tender with 40HP Honda
2 x SUP
2 x Donuts
Tube for 3pax
Ocean Golf Set with 100% Biodegradable Fish Food Golf Balls
Barbecue & Beach Set up Equipment:
1. All cabins are equipped with their own music player system capable of playing music CDs and local radio stations.
2. Saloon + Dining area as well as the exterior dining area is equipped with an Entertainment system that can play music directly from a CD, radio station of even connect your smartphone through Auxiliary cable (headphones plug). This entertainment system has the power to play the music either only in the interior or only in the exterior or even both exterior and interior dining areas at the same time.
3. On the exterior aft deck of the yacht there are very large speakers (1km range) where you can play again your own music through the AUX cable, place a CD or even the radio with the additional use of a high tech DJ console.Bluetooth portable speaker BOSE.
4. As for the WIFI You can have access and enjoy a high speed mobile internet in all areas of the Yacht, choosing between 2 different Wi-Fi Networks depending on the location.
5. In addition, the entertainment system is provided with a 32” TV accompanied by a Playstation 3 with multiple gaming options (NBA, FIFA etc), a hard disk with plenty of movies for all taste (childrens movies as well) and a large range of music CDs and DVDs to enjoy on board.
Wind of Change Crew Profile
CAPTAIN - Evangelos Chatzigiannakoudis
Captain Evangelos is Greek born in 1976. He is an experienced and professional Captain holding a Captain´s license from the Merchant Marine Academy of Aspropyrgos. Evangelos holds a H.N.D. in Oceanography with Marine Biology and a H.N.D. in Marine and Composites Technology, both from the University of Plymouth in UK. He also holds a RYA/MCA Yachtmaster Offshore diploma and a skipper´s license. He is a certified Surf instructor by the British Surfing Association and holds a Lifeguard´s License and Surf Rescue - R.N.L.I.
Evangelos has an experience of approx. 40.000 total mileages on sailing yachts of various sizes. He started his career as a crew member of the racing yacht Alsouma and then as a skipper for the Team of University of Plymouth. Since his return to Greece in 2008 and until now he has offered his services onboard S/Y Callisto, S/Y Spindrift, S/Y Niki S among others.
He is a very active and pleasant person who puts all his efforts to satisfy the guests. He has extensive knowledge of the Greek coastlines and loves having guests on board, showing them hidden spots and anchorages and going on great sails. His attention to detail, diligence and positive attitude will ensure that guests are having an unforgettable experience onboard S/Y Wind of Change. Evangelos speaks fluent English and loves surf, spear diving and reading.
CHEF - Katerina Tounta
Katerina has 20 years of experience in various restaurants and onboard motor sailers and motor yachts; M/Y Obsesion, M/Y George V, Troia, Caprice, Christaldi S, Ola Kala, Mary G, Aegean Spirit, Odysseus. She has attended many Cooking and Patisserie seminars at Professional Chef Institute. She is very capable and can accomplish her tasks very successfully. She is able to understand the charterers´ needs and provide the most delicious dishes and service to them. She always cooks with the ¬finest fresh ingredients and offers authentic traditional aromas and tastes from the famous Greek and Mediterranean cuisine. She speaks English.
STEWARDESS - Pandora Vouga
Pandora is Greek and she has been working in the yacht industry since 2003. Before joining the team of Wind of Change in 2021 she served as a chief stewardess onboard S/Y Manuella, M/Y Happy Dolphin, M/Y Feligo, M/Y June Luck and M/Y Pandion. Pandora always brings a positive and uplifting attitude while going above and beyond to support her team mates in order to offer excellent client service. Her pleasant personality alongside her professionalism and experience makes her a valuable member of the crew.
Pandora holds a speedboat license, life guard certificate and a bosun license. She speaks fluent English and her hobbies are horse riding, watersports and floral decoration.
ABLE SEAMAN - Lilian Maritoi
Lilian was born in 1979; he loves the sea and holds a speedboat license. He joined Wind of Change in 2015 and he has all the necessary certificates as an able seaman. Lilian is always active and full of energy to motivate guests in all sea activities. He hopes to make your stay unique and is always on hand with a smile. He speaks English, Greek and Russian. His hobbies are fishing, scuba diving, water sports and cinema.
Wind of Change Calendar
Wind of Change does currently not provide a calendar or bookings list. Please inquire for more information.
Wind of Change Rates / weekThe prices shown are for the entire yacht for a week-long (7 nights) charter.
Low price: €24,000
High price: €27,000
The high and low prices of this yacht depend on both the number of guests and the traveling season. Send us an inquiry for exact pricing.
Yacht terms: Plus Expenses
The price includes a professional crew operating your chartered yacht, but all running expenses such as fuel, tax, provisions and any other costs are extra. Calculate between 15-25% for a sailing yacht and 25-35% for a motor yacht on top of the given rate with an APA cash payment made to the ships agent or captain, who will keep an open tap and produce full accounts of all expenditures. Inquire for more information.
Send us an inquiry to get specific pricing for Wind of Change.