Imagine 157 feet of comfort, old style beauty, and safety classified by the latest International “Safety of Life at Sea” (SOLAS) standards. Imagine your floating home on board the sleek, classic design Mega Yacht as she spreads her white sails through the seas under the name GALILEO, waving her Greek flag through the wind. Discover the world by sea at 11 knots per hour, in her un-rushed pace, one island or seashore at a time. Galileo loves to seduce her select 49 guests with her classic lines and wood paneled lounges redefining what yachting was meant to be. A spacious lounge with ample space, dining areas decorated with warm colors, rich library and two decks for sunbathing, shaded areas and outdoor bar and loungers are just some of the elements that define her essence. 360° views of unobstructed ocean are your eyes’ canvas painted with ocean blue and deep green mountains. Embrace freedom as the Galileo sets her white sails seduced by the clear winds of the sea. Mingle with likeminded travelers in our public areas, enjoy a moment to yourself in our ample deck space, or retreat to one of our 24 ocean view cabin-sanctuaries all offering portholes connecting you with mother nature’s wonders. Galileo’s experienced crew of 18 is trained with hospitality at heart to pamper her guests and guarantee the ultimate home away from home experience.
Cruising Area of Galileo
WiFi at extra cost
No single use plastic Organize beach clean ups
Galileo Crew Profile
Please inquire for further crew details.
Galileo does currently not provide a calendar or bookings list. Please inquire for more information.
Galileo Rates / weekThe prices shown are for the entire yacht for a week-long (7 nights) charter.
Low price: €92,000
High price: €166,700
The high and low prices of this yacht depend on both the number of guests and the traveling season. Send us an inquiry for exact pricing.
Yacht terms: Plus Expenses
The price includes a professional crew operating your chartered yacht, but all running expenses such as fuel, tax, provisions and any other costs are extra. Calculate between 15-25% for a sailing yacht and 25-35% for a motor yacht on top of the given rate with an APA cash payment made to the ships agent or captain, who will keep an open tap and produce full accounts of all expenditures. Unused APA money will be refunded. Inquire for more information.
ADDITIONAL RATE DETAILS
High season 166,700€ + Port taxes + 13%VAT
May, June, September
Mid season 121,900€ + Port taxes + 13%VAT
July, August, October
Low season 92,000€ + Port taxes + 13%VAT
March, April, November
• MEALS ON HALF BOARD BASIS - High and Mid season (Buffet breakfast and one main meal per day)
• MEALS ON FULL BOARD BASIS - Low season (Buffet breakfast and two main meals per day)
• FUEL for 6 hours cruising on average per day
• WELCOME COCKTAIL RECEPTION WITH CANAPES
• FAREWELL COCKTAIL RECEPTION
• CAPTAIN´S DINNER
• FRESHLY BAKED CAKE, BISCUITS, FRUITS, FILTER COFFEE, TEAS AND PURIFIED WATER DURING THE DAY
• PORT TAXES
• FUEL 6 hours cruising daily on average
• ADDITIONAL MEALS
• BEVERAGES other than those mentioned above
• 12% VAT for itineraries operating only in GREECE
• WI-FI INTERNET (extra cost)
• PERSONAL EXTRAS (LAUNDRY, SPA TREATMENTS ON THE VARIETY VOYAGER)
• SHORE EXCURSIONS AND LAND ARRANGEMENTS
• CRUISE COORDINATOR
• GRATUITIES SUGGESTED 15-18 EURO PER PERSON PER DAY
• LOCAL TENDERS - Where their use is obligatory (Santorini)